[NEohioPAL]Borat doesn't pay.

Jay Johnson jay at shootfilmordie.com
Sat Nov 11 17:13:13 PST 2006

--0-230859379-1163293993=:35636

I thought this would interest some of you NEOHIOPAL people, because of the recent discussions of producers always trying to get people to work for free around here.

  Plus... I think that Borat guy is a creep.

  This was a Bulletin from a myspace friend.

  Yes, like everyone else, I laughed last weekend. However, I was not aware the the actors or people being interviewed, were basically doing it for free. It's up for debate whether the racist bastards or the idiot frat boys should be compensated, but I truly believe those villagers had no idea what they were signing. Reality shows do it all the time in Hollywood. It's nothing against the form of entertainment, but I do believe players at any level, actor, interviewee, etc., should be compensated IF the producers are raking it in. If some of you saw these release forms or minimal compensation buyouts, I think you might agree. Here's the link. The frat boys filed a lawsuit last week, the villagers just filed one. Just my own opinion.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=415871&in_page_id=1770

--0-230859379-1163293993=:35636

 some of you saw these release forms or minimal compensation buyouts, I think you might agree. Here's the link. The frat boys filed a lawsuit last week, the villagers just filed one. Just my own opinion.<BR><BR>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=415871&in_page_id=1770</div>
--0-230859379-1163293993=:35636--