[NEohioPAL]testimonials from '06 FPAC campers and parents

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Mon Nov 13 05:46:03 PST 2006

-------------------------------1163425563

=20
FAIRMOUNT PERFORMING ARTS CAMP=20
Fred Sternfeld,  director=20
Here are some of the testimonials from our campers and parents from last =20
summer.  We'll be announcing the auditions and registration for next summer=20=
=20
soon!=20
----------------------------------------------------------------------------=
=20
STUDENT AND  PARENT TESTIMONIALS =E2=80=93 FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
Fairmount  Performing Arts Camp is the gold standard of education in theater=
=20
arts.   Our daughter is no newcomer to theater, having acted since the age o=
f=20
7.  However, we've noticed a quantum leap in awareness, confidence, and=20
technical  skill as a result of this camp. We are deeply grateful for the=20
instruction  and advice she received from directors as seasoned as Fred Ster=
nfeld, Carol=20
 Pribble, and Mitchell Fields. Where else can children in this region =20
receive such in-depth training and excellent preparation for  auditions?  Th=
e staff=20
of this camp are warm and supportive mentors who care  about young people an=
d=20
love to teach!=20
Lois H. Annich=20
Mother of Molly Israel, FPAC  =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806=20
Dear  Fred,=20
I just got cast as Helen in A  Christmas Story at the Cleveland Playhouse!!=20=
=20
I used a lot of the things  that I learned at your camp in my audition and a=
m=20
sure I couldn't have  gotten the part otherwise.  I  enjoyed your camp a lot=
=20
and plan to  attend next year.  =20
Naomi Hill, FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
Dear Fred,
I just wanted to thank you for these  past six weeks.  You have a truly =20
awesome program and I am so pleased that I got to be a part of it.  FPAC has=
=20
changed me as an actress and a  person so incredibly much, and I really feel=
 that I=E2=80=99
m walking out of here a  different person.  I can=E2=80=99t believe  how muc=
h I=E2=80=99ve=20
seen others grow as well.  Some started so closed and self-conscious but by=20
week 3 they=E2=80=99re openly  pretending they=E2=80=99re rolling in mud in=20=
Arian=E2=80=99s improv=20
class.  So, thanks again for a fabulous summer  and life-changing program!=20
Sincerely,=20
Olivia Scicolone, FPAC =E2=80=9905  & =E2=80=9806=20
Fred,
I  wanted to thank you for bringing Cody home last night.  He=E2=80=99s been=
 =20
chattering non =E2=80=93 stop about the (NYC)  trip.  It sounds like an  abs=
olute whirlwind=20
of activity:  He was completely taken with all of the  shows and emotion of=20=
the=20
city.  Thanks also for directing such a wonderful  camp.  Cody has been=20
passionate about theater since I can recall.  He  had wonderful early opport=
unities=20
at Montessori and later, Beachwood Drama  Camp.  Those experiences gave him=20=
a=20
terrific foundation and the focused,  yet playful quality of the programming=
=20
served to foster his love.  This  year, we felt he was ready for more =E2=
=80=9C
professional=E2=80=9D training, and we were not  disappointed.  Timed with a=
 definite=20
maturational leap, he has grown  physically and emotionally this summer. I h=
ad one=20
opportunity to see Arian  direct the kids in their scene study class.  I was=
=20
absolutely taken with  her positive and strength =E2=80=93 based, yet direct=
 way of=20
teaching.  She focused  a great deal on the =E2=80=9Chuman processes=E2=80=
=9D such as intention=20
and =E2=80=9Crole =E2=80=93 taking=E2=80=9D; all  areas where Cody needs to=20=
grow.  And of course Sean=20
is always terrific (as  I=E2=80=99m sure are the others, none of whom I know=
).  Thanks=20
again for everything  and we hope to see you soon.
Regards, Jean
Jean M. Solomon MSN, MA
mother of Cody Swanson,  FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
I=E2=80=99m a different actress now because of  FPAC.  I know so many more t=
actics =20
to use when approaching a scene.  C.P. is so relatable!  I can  talk to her=20
about anything, even my insecuritites as an actress and she=E2=80=99ll make=20=
 you level=20
headed.  Superb program!  Superb staff!  I really learned more  than I ever=20=
have=20
by concentrating on straight theatre.
Megan Green, FPAC  =E2=80=9806=20
The first week of camp was sooo  much fun! Everybody in our little group of=20
16 kids just bonded so well just in  class!   So I just wanted to  let you k=
now=20
how much the past week has helped me. It's amazing how much you can  learn i=
n=20
5 days.=20
Thanks,=20
Molly  Israel, FPAC =E2=80=9905 &  =E2=80=9806=20
Hi  Fred,
We are out of breath from running from camps to baseball games to =20
rehearsals, but I wanted to tell you how much Emma ABSOLUTELY LOVES camp.  R=
eturning to=20
FPAC felt like =E2=80=9Ccoming  home=E2=80=9D to her.  She is so eager to  g=
et there every=20
morning and so happy at the end of each day.  She loves the instruction, the=
 =20
instructors, and the campers.  She  says she is working hard and learning so=
=20
much, particularly from the scene study  classes.  You will recall that when=
 =20
Fran Heller asked Emma why she wanted to go back to FPAC after her experienc=
e in =20
New York, she replied, =E2=80=9CJust because you=E2=80=99ve been on Broadway=
 doesn=E2=80=99t mean=20
you  ever stop learning.=E2=80=9D Her experience at FPAC has certainly prove=
n that to be=20
 true.  Jeff and I honestly had  decided that it might not be prudent for he=
r=20
to attend the second session due to  her demanding tech and performance=20
schedule throughout July for SUNDAY IN THE  PARK WITH GEORGE as well as some=
=20
academic work she is doing in preparation for  an advanced math course she w=
ill be=20
taking this fall.   However, Emma=E2=80=99s overwhelming  enjoyment of camp=20=
and all she=20
seems to be gaining from it caused us to  reconsider.   She is  elated!
Carol Koletsky Wahl =20
mother of Emma Wahl, FPAC =E2=80=9904 & =E2=80=9806=20
THIS CAMP ROCKS MY SOCKS!!  I totally loved the overall  program.  I thought=
=20
that both the  setup and the training were wonderful.  All of the teachers=20
were qualified, fun, and had great personalities. I  don=E2=80=99t think you=
 need to make=20
any changes in staffing.  I enjoyed and grew from every single one  of the=20
teachers.  I loved the scenes  I was given as well.  I loved every  single o=
ne=20
of my classes and games.  All of the different teachers brought something ne=
w=20
to the class.   I really feel that I grew from  these 3 weeks.
Sara Masterson, FPAC =E2=80=9904 & =E2=80=9806=20
This camp was amazingly fun  with great learning!  I learned a  ton but yet=20=
I=20
had so much fun! This was a magnificent program that taught  important thing=
s=20
while it was a ton of fun!  The staff was excellent!  I liked how everyone=20
was older than high  school so they knew what they were teaching.  I learned=
 a=20
ton about acting and it  really helped!  I also loved flex  time because it'=
s=20
just a fun time that all campers get to choose whatever they  want to do,=20
whether that means more learning or fun recreational things. Also,  flex tim=
e=20
offers a bunch of fun and unique things that campers don't normally do  ever=
yday of=20
their lives. I liked every single thing about this camp! =20
Dani Apple, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806=20
Hi Fred,
I just wanted to  thank you for making Hunter's summer so wonderful.  You=20
just made each day  a joy as she hopped out of bed excited for camp each mor=
ning.=20
 She said she  learned more the first day of camp than she had ever learned=20
elsewhere.  Hunter has always attended the camp we  run (around since the=20
1940's) and has not had one regret about leaving our camp  to attend FPAC. =20=
She has=20
made new "best" friends, loves her counselors and  already talks about next=20
summer at FPAC.  Again, thanks for giving her this opportunity.  You are =20
wonderful.
Tracey Evans=20
Mother of Hunter Evans-Roskos,  FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
Fred,
I love just about  everything about this camp!  I love the structure (the=20
fact that we have  the three core classes and then the flex time), I love th=
e=20
staff, and I love the  supportive fellow campers.  I've made friends with ju=
st=20
about all of the  people in the older group already in just one week.  I fee=
l so=20
comfortable  letting myself be in the moment and do what feels right.  There=
=20
is no  reason to feel self conscious of myself because nobody is judging me,=
=20
everyone  is helping me and hoping the best for me.  Thank you so much for=20
offering  such a wonderful opportunity to me.  I've grown so much in just on=
e week=20
and I'm really excited to see how  much more I can grow in the remaining two=
.=20
 Once again, thank you so  much!  You're doing a great job.=20
Meggie Wittman, FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
Hey Fred! Just wanted to tell  you what a wonderful time I'm having here at=20
FPAC!!  As a first-timer, I was pretty nervous  about making new friends and=
=20
getting along with people and stuff like that, but  I have managed to overco=
me=20
that (miraculously, on the first day) and have  befriended pretty much every=
one=20
in my age group since! I had a blast at the  overnight with all my friends b=
y=20
incorporating laughs and personal messages (ex.  fears) into an already fun=20
filled night to strengthen our relationships. I will  definitely come back t=
o=20
FPAC to once again feel the true comfort and enjoyment  of being in the comp=
any=20
of great and truly wonderful people and friends. I hope  to always remember=20
everybody and the great joys that I've had and will have at  FPAC '06!
-Christian Corpora :), FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
Dear  Fred:
I=E2=80=99m sure that attending FPAC this summer was extremely instrumental=20=
in  her=20
most recent audition, as Li has been chosen to portray Mary Lennox in the =20
Secret Garden at the Youngstown Playhouse.  The ad was for 11-14 year old gi=
rls,=20
but because Li has studied one of  the scenes during her scene-study classes=
,=20
she realized that Mary is supposed to  be 10 years old.  She asked if she =20
could attend the audition anyway and I figured what=E2=80=99d she have to lo=
se - - a =20
little time, that=E2=80=99s all.  She  remembered some of the directions she=
=E2=80=99d been given=20
in class and she used a  British accent when asked to do so.  After Les=20
Miserables and Secret Garden are over, we are going to look  into attending=20=
some of=20
your classes in Fairmount.  However, at this time, we will  concentrate on=20
giving our devotion to great performances.  She wanted to attend this fall,=20=
and=20
I  did receive all of your e-mails, but I waited just because of Les Mis and=
=20
then  the audition.  Thank you so much for  your inspiration and faith in he=
r,=20
as well as phenomenal schooling. =20
Cherie Stebner
mother of Lisandra  Stebner, FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
Dear  Fred,=20
First I  just wanted to say that so far this camp has been such a blessing.=20=
=20
I love  every second of it, and I look forward to waking up early in the=20
morning to get  there.  I have been looking forward to FPAC since the end of=
 last=20
year, and  it has been way better than I expected it to be.  I enjoyed it so=
=20
much when  Andrew May came in.  When he was there I asked him how I could ge=
t=20
into  commercials around the Cleveland area.  He said that I needed an agent=
 and=20
 that I should get his phone number from you so he could tell me some good =20
agencies.  I would appreciate it soooooooooooooooooooo much if you could =20
forward his phone number to me.  Thank you so extremely  much.=20
Anna Leone, FPAC =E2=80=9905 &  =E2=80=9806=20
Hi,=20
Fred I just wanted to let you know how much fun your  camp is.  I really lik=
e=20
how it is  set up.  The kids in my group are  really nice and we are all=20
getting along great.  The scenes are really interesting and  challenging, bu=
t they=20
are really fun.  I am really learning new things, and all of my teachers hel=
p=20
me.  I really LOVE the camp, and am looking  forward to the next week.=20
Halle Shanker, FPAC =E2=80=9905  & =E2=80=9806=20
Hi  Fred,
David Ludick has been cast as the understudy for all the male roles in  A=20
Christmas Story at the Cleveland Play House. His Dad and I are convinced tha=
t =20
his experience at FPAC this past summer catapulted him from community theatr=
e to=20
 the Cleveland Playhouse. Thanks so much to you, C.P., Mitchell, Sean and th=
e=20
 rest of your staff for such a wonderful learning experience for David. FPAC=
=20
is  well worth the money and time. We'll see you next year!
Dr. Dixie  Ludick=20
Hey  Fred,=20
I had a  wonderful time at camp this year!!!  I was able to make new friends=
=20
and see  a lot of my old friends.  I had a great time this year, and really=20
learned  a bundle of new tactics in acting!  I think it's great that we focu=
s=20
more  on acting than anything else because I never really knew I was capable=
 of =20
doing such a thing until I came to FPAC!!!  Thanks for the experience and I=20=
=20
hope to come next year!!!=20
~Alexa  Money, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806=20
p.s:  GO CRAZY FROGS!!=20
Hunter has  really enjoyed FPAC and has recommended it to his younger brothe=
r=20
for next  summer.=20
Audrey DeLong=20
Mother of  Hunter Hudson, FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
I loved this camp =E2=80=93 it was AWESOME!!  This has been the greatest act=
ing =20
experience in my life!  I learned so  many things I didn=E2=80=99t even know=
 existed. The=20
overnight was so much fun =E2=80=93 that was  one of the highlights of camp.=
  The =20
session was too short!!=20
Hilary Blank, FPAC  =E2=80=9806=20
I Love FPAC =E2=80=93 was soo fun!!!  Go Kiwi Peach Pirates!!!  J  I LOVE TH=
E STAFF.=20
C.P. =3D AMAZING!!  I learned so much from her.  Mitchell Fields =3D SOO FUN=
NY!!!=20
Caroline Hatch, FPAC =E2=80=9905 &  =E2=80=9806=20
Excellent program!  The camp is simply scrumptious!  The amount of knowledge=
=20
you can gain in  3 weeks is incredible!  An amazing  experience!  All of the=
=20
guest  artists (Andrew May, Seth Gordon, Joan Ellison) were amazing.  It was=
=20
great.  It was a fun time to make new friends  and to express yourself throu=
gh=20
an activity that you=E2=80=99re passionate  about.=20
Molly  Israel, FPAC =E2=80=9905 &  =E2=80=9806=20
Great job!  I learned so much from this camp.  I am coming next year! GO=20
FPAC!  =20
Alex Mayes, FPAC =E2=80=9905 &  =E2=80=9806=20
I wish the chart went to 100!  I really love FPAC and wait all year for  it.=
 =20
I really like all of the FPAC  staff.  I learned a lot from each of  them an=
d=20
they were always positive and happy.  I learned so much and have improved a=20=
=20
ton.  I learned something different  from each workshop with each different=20
instructor.  Improv was really fun and we played cool  games.  Dance (like=20
everything else)  was REALLY FUN !  Flex time =E2=80=93  Yeah!=20
Fab=20
Perfect
Awesome
Cool=20
Megan Zupon, FPAC =E2=80=9904, =E2=80=9905 &  =E2=80=9806=20
Amazing!  Excellent! I had a blast!  This is one of the best theater camps =20=
I=E2=80=99
ve been to !  The staff were so  nice and taught me so many things about=20
acting!  Audition techniques class was  excellent!  I had a fun time and I =20=
will=20
come back next year!=20
Anna Sevel, FPAC  =E2=80=9806=20
FPAC was the best drama camp I have  ever been to!  Everyone was so nice  an=
d=20
helped with everything.  Thank  you so much!=20
Jessie Gill, FPAC  =E2=80=9806=20
Superb!  Loved techniques to approach a new  scene. I gained many contrastin=
g=20
monologues and excellent coaching so I feel  confident with auditions. =20
Beginning  dance was awesome =E2=80=93 lots of technique, good dances, fun =20=
instructor.=20
Will Sanborn, FPAC  =E2=80=9806=20
I enjoyed is so much!  I loved how each instructor focused on a  different=20
view of theatre.  It gave  me a wide range of tools and opinions so I could=20
choose which ones I related  to.  I loved all the new games in  improv =E2=
=80=93 I=E2=80=99m=20
excited to go back to high school and teach them to my  friends.  Dance was=20
AWESOME!  Makeup was cool.  The preparation for college helped  immensely. I=
=E2=80=99m so=20
excited to go back to school and show fellow actors what I=E2=80=99ve  learn=
ed.  It has=20
helped me enjoy  theatre more as well, even though I thought it impossible =20
to!=20
Corinne Halberg, FPAC  =E2=80=9806=20
I loved FPAC and hope to come back next year.  The staff helped me more in 3=
=20
weeks than  anyone ever has.  I had so much  fun.  I had a lot of fun learni=
ng=20
 and making friends.  Thanks all FPAC  people!=20
Stephanie Bridge, FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
I loved  it.  A good time!  The staff was wonderful and knew what  they were=
=20
doing!  I really learned a  lot!  Andrew May was awesome!  I never really kn=
ew=20
I could truly act  until I came to FPAC!  I had a great  time!=20
Alexa  Money, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806=20
Superb! Superb! Superb!  It improves every year and I really  loved this yea=
r=E2=80=99
s structure the best.  I look forward to next year!=20
Meghan O=E2=80=99Connor, FPAC =E2=80=9904, =E2=80=9905 &  =E2=80=9806=20
I loved the camp. I really looked forward to it. It  really enlightened my=20
whole summer.  I devoted 6 weeks to it and I made lifelong friends, and had=20=
a =20
blast!  I loved the staff, and hope  to come back next year. See everyone so=
on!=20
Halle Shanker, FPAC =E2=80=9905 &  =E2=80=9806=20
I loved the learning about the different styles this  staff shared.  Each=20
different method  was useful and could be blended with the other styles. Fle=
x=20
time was superb =E2=80=93 a  lot of choices and all were helpful. =20
Valerie Witherspoon, FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
It was soo cool. I=E2=80=99m coming back next year.  The staff was sweet!  I=
 learned=20
more than I knew possible. I  loved the walk, the space =E2=80=93 I truly fe=
lt the=20
fire beneath my feet.  Scene study was crazy sweet! (that=E2=80=99s a  good=20=
thing). =20
Loved  it.=20
Dakota Gant, FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
This camp is too awesome for words!  It was a perfect way to spend my =20
summer.  FPAC ROCKS!  This camp is amazing!  You learn and this info will he=
lp you =20
throughout your theater career.  The  staff is so nice =E2=80=93 you guys ro=
ck! =20
Really fun and cool scenes that make you really think about tactics,  beats,=
=20
conflicts, relationships, etc.  Improv =E2=80=93 awesome info and fun games!=
 GO TYPE WRITER!=20
 Audition class =E2=80=93 very helpful and fun!  Great monologues!  The over=
night was=20
 awesome =E2=80=93 I wish we had one every night!  I loved it so much I begg=
ed my mom=20
to come back to 2nd  session.=20
Emma Wahl, FPAC =E2=80=9904 & =E2=80=9806=20
All the activities were fabulous!  It was awesome!  I learned a lot in the 3=
=20
weeks.  They were all great teachers!  All of the exercises and games we did=
 =20
were very helpful and fun.  Great  audition do=E2=80=99s and don=E2=80=99ts!=
  FPAC was =20
amazing and a great learning experience!=20
Taylor Ochalek, FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
Thanks a ton for EVERYTHING!  I learned so much!  I got the help I needed=20
where I needed  it and I still had a lot of fun.  FPAC was a great experienc=
e for=20
me to have =E2=80=93 I am definitely coming back  next summer!=20
Laura Kokotailo, FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
Superb! Superb! Superb! Superb! Superb! Superb!  It was amazing=E2=80=A6=20
Patrick Mooney, FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
I LOVED IT.  The staff were all absolutely amazing.  They knew what they wer=
e=20
talking about  and they knew how to teach.  I  learned so much in 3 weeks,=20
that tops it all off.  I am so thankful for them.  So much fun!  It should h=
ave=20
been more weeks or  longer.=20
Molly Elson, FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
This is my favorite camp ever!  AWESOME!  Can you add another  overnight?=20
Sarah Ridge, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806=20
Arian=E2=80=99s improv was the best!  The overall program was great.  I lear=
ned so=20
much from all of the  amazing staff!=20
Camille Rekhson, FPAC =E2=80=9905 &  =E2=80=9806=20
Perfect!  The staff are really, really nice! I loved flex time =E2=80=93 so=20=
glad we=20
have  choices.=20
Alienna Lyn, FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
Basically, just awesome. CP should get a raise. The  staff are all amazing=20
and I love how different they are.  I wish the camp day was longer.  =20
Olivia Scicolone, FPAC =E2=80=9905 &  =E2=80=9806=20
Superb!  I had a lot of fun. The staff was very professional =E2=80=93 I lov=
ed you =20
people!  I learned a lot.  I can audition a lot better and make  more shows.=
 =20
The overnight was  awesome. I=E2=80=99m definitely coming back.
Hunter Evans-Roskos, FPAC  =E2=80=9806=20
I  LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!  I learn  5 million new things every session I=
=20
come.  The staff are superb teachers and are nice and fun!  Love how each=20
teacher taught different  types of improv.  Great idea to get  to pick what=20=
you=20
want to do at end of the day.  I love the mock audition idea, it really  hel=
ped=20
me know what to do at an audition.  AWESOME!
Miles Sternfeld, FPAC =E2=80=9904, =E2=80=9905 &  =E2=80=9806=20
I  loved FPAC SOOOOO much.  It was my  best acting experience.  Superb =20
staff! =20
Jillian Mesaros, FPAC  =E2=80=9806=20
Superb! Great! I wish we hadn=E2=80=99t missed a day  for the 4th of July. =20=
I  loved=20
improv. I loved the staff =E2=80=93 they were so supportive.  I learned so m=
any things=20
about  auditioning and I improved so much.  I loved the people, the teachers=
,=20
and the program.
Meggie Wittman,  FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
Once again  I had a wonderful time at FPAC.  I  have learned so much in such=
=20
an extremely short amount of time.  I=E2=80=99ve made life-long friends and=20=
I cannot =20
thank you enough!  Mitchell was an  inspiration to myself and my acting. =20
Carol showed me how to take a step back and look at myself as an  actress. =20=
Arian=20
showed me how to  fully embody my characters.  In  improv, I loved Mitchell=
=E2=80=99s=20
games, Arian=E2=80=99s unique techniques and Carol=E2=80=99s serious  approa=
ch.  In=20
Shakespeare class, I  LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Mitchell and Brian =E2=80=93 Geniu=
s !!! =20
Adrienne Jones, FPAC =E2=80=9904 &  =E2=80=9806=20
AWESOME.  Improv =E2=80=93 very, very cool.  I loved how everyone had a diff=
erent =20
style of teaching & stuff. It was great.  I JUST REALLY WISH WE DIDN=E2=80=
=99T LOSE A=20
DAY  FOR JULY 4.    I learned  so freaking much.
Olivia Scicolone, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806=20
It  was fabulous!  I loved the  staff!  The overnight?  VERY FUN. I LOVED=20
EVERY SECOND.  PERFECT!  I had a great time!  It was the best acting trainin=
g I=E2=80=99
ve  ever had.  The teachers were  excellent!  I developed a whole new  way o=
f=20
reading a script, which I devote most of to Arian.  Thanks again to all the=20=
=20
staff!
Adrianne Fraser, FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
I  had so much fun everyday and couldn=E2=80=99t wait to come back the next.=
  I love=20
improv.  I loved  it.
Anonymous=20
I  loved FPAC soo much!  It gives me  hope that there are people like me in=20
the world!  I wish sooo badly that FPAC could be an  actual school all year!=
  I=E2=80=99
m so sad  I have to leave!  Thanks for  creating the best camp in the world.=
 =20
It really is amazing how much fun this camp is.  I really feel like I have=20
become a  better actress and I LOVE IT!!  All  of the staff gave me such=20
truthful criticism & I loved it.  They don=E2=80=99t tell lies and it helps=20=
so  much.  Scene=20
study is amazing.  I learned a ton in improv.  I got 2 really good monologue=
s=20
that I=E2=80=99m  going to use for sure.  I liked it  better when it was lon=
ger from=20
9-5pm =E2=80=93 I love it so much I want to stay  longer! =20
Anna Leone, FPAC =E2=80=9905  & =E2=80=9806=20
Basically  the one word to describe this camp - AMAZING!  I loved it.  Comin=
g=20
the whole summer next year!  I looked forward to the camp every  day.  There=
=E2=80=99
s just something about  it.  All I can say is this camp just  taught me so=20
much in just 3 weeks.   Full of help and things I will use for life.  This c=
amp=20
was so amazing I can=E2=80=99t even  begin to explain how much I loved it! =20=
Every=20
single one of the staff taught me something brand new that I could  use.  Th=
ey were=20
not only amazing  teachers but also great friends and fun to be around.  All=
=20
I can say is they help so much!  BRILLIANT!  I don=E2=80=99t think I will ev=
er be=20
unsure of  myself when auditioning again.  Joan  Ellison =E2=80=93 taught me=
 so much in=20
just 30 minutes =E2=80=93 Great!  Seth Gordon =E2=80=93 helped me with audit=
ioning  and took so=20
many good notes!  Tom  Fulton =E2=80=93 He said to do the action and everyth=
ing will=20
come to you =E2=80=93 and  everything changed, helped me so much.  MORE THAN=
 ONE=20
OVERNIGHT!  The  camp day is way too short! =20
Meghan Grover, FPAC =E2=80=9904, =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806=20
I  thought this was an amazing experience!  I learned so much in just 3 week=
s=20
and improved a lot!  Sean was amazing and hilarious!!  Mitchell and everyone=
=20
was amazing.  It was great getting different ways to  approach scenes and=20
learning different techniques.  Flex time was AMAZING! Tons of  fun!
Jessica Cowan, FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
Amazing  feedback. Really helped my acting grow.
Elizabeth Coerdt, FPAC =E2=80=9905 &  =E2=80=9806=20
SWEET!  I really liked the staff.  They really have a lot to teach.  I feel=20=
I=20
really got some insight on my  acting and what I can do better.  IMPROV WAS=20
THE BEST! =20
Natalie Pike, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806=20
Arian =E2=80=93  Michael Shurtleff =E2=80=93 loved it.  Mitchell you were so=
 honest, and you=20
really helped me a lot. Carol, I had  a great time, you really helped me too=
.=20
 All the classes and teachers were great.   Fred & Staff =E2=80=93 I really=20=
would =20
like to thank you for your dedication and hard work that you all did.  I rea=
lly=20
felt myself grow over the past  6 weeks of camp.  I learned more  than I=20
thought I would, and got to do some really cool scenes.  I love camp, and wi=
ll=20
definitely be back  next year.  THANK YOU SO  MUCH!
Halle Shanker, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806=20
I  loved coming here every day and had so much fun.  Rotating teachers was=20
great because we  got a taste of a bunch of different styles of acting, impr=
ov,=20
etc.  I am definitely coming back next year to  learn even more.  I love thi=
s=20
camp  !!   I loved it here and as a  first time camper, I learned so much an=
d=20
had so much fun in the process.  The scene study teachers were  awesome!  Wi=
th=20
Carol=E2=80=99s audition tips  I=E2=80=99ll feel more confident and know mor=
e of what to=20
expect in an audition.   I did Shakespeare every day w/  Mitchell and had so=
 much=20
fun, and have a deeper understanding of it.  Mitchell was amazing! =20
Allison Pohle, FPAC  =E2=80=9806=20
I  got so much out of FPAC.  It was an  amazing learning experience and I ca=
n=E2=80=99
t wait for next summer!  Lots of fun!
Maddie Fiderius, FPAC  =E2=80=9806=20
Loved all  of the staff! Amazing teachers!  They taught me so much.  Improv=20=
=E2=80=93=20
fun!  I love  CP! =20
Rachel Seiger, FPAC =E2=80=9905  & =E2=80=9806=20
GREAT!  Sean taught me music theory in a way  that I could understand.  This=
=20
camp  gets better every year, and is far different from a regular theatre =20
camp!
David Hrvatin, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806=20
FPAC =E2=80=93 why  ask? How can you not give it a superb?  Too many good th=
ings to=20
write.
Nicole Rovder, FPAC =E2=80=9904 &  =E2=80=9806=20
AMAZING  EXPERIENCE!  Not only did I have an  amazing time at this camp, but=
=20
I have evolved so much as an actor!  FPAC is so awesome!  Oh my gosh, the=20
staff is great and I  have learned tons of important things from everyone! =20=
Doing=20
the scenes and then being  critiqued by other campers and the teacher really=
=20
helped me become a better  actor.  Improv is a great class  because it helps=
=20
you be more natural onstage, and everyone who teaches it has a  different me=
thod=20
which is fun.   Auditioning is sooo important, and CP does such a great job=20
of teaching  it!  It would be cool if camp lasted  for 4 weeks.
Moriah Rahamim, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806=20
Hi  Fred!
I have learned so much this year from the absolutely amazing  staff.  As I=20
already said in the questionnaire this camp is  spectacular!  On the=20
questionnaire I said that it would be sooooooo much  fun to have a real scho=
ol based on=20
FPAC.  I am REALLY serious :) I would be  the first to sign up.
Thanks soooo much,
Anna Leone, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806     =20
I  love FPAC !!!  J  C.P. Mitchell, Sean, Arian & Fred =3D  Ahmazing!!  Was=20=
so=20
fun.  MITCHELL=E2=80=99S IMPROV WAS SOOOO FUN X  76549!  Joan was brilliant!=
  Seth was=20
cool!  Tom was awesome.  I=E2=80=99m so glad FPAC added flex time to our  ag=
enda =E2=80=93=20
it was so fun!  OMG!  The overnight is the best thing  ever!  It was so=20
amazing!  I have learned so much at FPAC!  I=E2=80=99ve made so many new fri=
ends  here.
Caroline Hatch, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806=20
Superb  guest artists!  I learned a  lot!  The day should be longer. I  love=
d=20
the activities we did on the overnight
Talia Cosentino, FPAC  =E2=80=9806=20
Camp should  be longer because it is so great!!
Sami Edelstein, FPAC =E2=80=9905 &  =E2=80=9806=20
SUPERB!  SUPERB! SUPERB!  FPAC is a great  eduction program.
Reuben Wilson, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806=20
Amazing!  Not much that could have been  better.  Great! I improved my actin=
g=20
 and had fun at the same time.  I  will be back next year.
Louie Rosenbaum, FPAC =E2=80=9905 &  =E2=80=9806=20
I  LOVE IT MORE THAN THE MALL!  This  camp is sooooo fun.  Improv =3D my fav=
 =20
part of the day!  I love acting and  singing =E2=80=93 together they=E2=80=
=99re GREAT!  Make=20
the day longer.  I LOVE  FPAC!
Sarah DiFiore, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806=20
At  FPAC, when you sing a song your friends join in no matter who they are i=
n=20
front  of.  At school, people look at you  like you=E2=80=99re crazy.  I hav=
e made =20
great friends here =E2=80=93 love it.   Wow! Amazing =E2=80=93 it gets bette=
r every year! I=20
love it!  The staff members that I had were  wonderful.  Improv is so import=
ant =20
and fun OMG!  CP is very skilled and  awesome. Voice and Movement with Arian=
=20
is awesomely awesome! Totally!  Definitely coming back.
Angie  Holecko, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806=20
SUPERB! It  was a great camp.
Lisandra Stebner, FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
It  was tons of fun. Improv is awesome.
Jenny Shoskes, FPAC =E2=80=9905 &  =E2=80=9806=20
This is my  1st summer and I love it!  The staff was great =E2=80=93 scenes=20=
were=20
well-picked and they gave great  notes!  Wonderful!  Great guest artists=20=
=E2=80=93 learned=20
a lot from  all!
Cody Swanson, FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
FPAC  rules!  Fun. Fun. Fun.=20
Jackson  Daugherty, FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
The staff  are the funniest, most talented, most helpful, SWEETEST PEOPLE=20
EVER!! =E2=80=93  Really.  Incredibly helpful. L=E2=80=99adore  to: ! Tu est=
 tres magnifique et=20
hon! (to Sean).  I really enjoyed it for the short time  while I was here an=
d I
=E2=80=99m thankful for the opportunity to learn as well as have  fun =E2=
=80=A6  and meet=20
awesome people that  I hope I=E2=80=99ll work with in the future.
Jennifer Chisholm, FPAC  =E2=80=9806=20
Dance  specialty with Melissa and Tennille? I LOVED IT!!
Rachel Jensen, FPAC  =E2=80=9806=20
Superb  staff.
Ricky Price, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806=20
Love you  guys!  MORE OVERNIGHTS!  Can you create an acting school all year=20=
=20
round?  SUPERB!
Alexis Floyd,  FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806=20
Camp was  excellent!  I cannot wait to come  back next year!  I made so many=
=20
new  friends!  The staff were very  friendly, entertaining, and informative.=
 =20
Flex time was awesome.   I ADORE CAMP!
Megan Geddis, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806=20
Dear  Fred,
Just wanted to let you know that Diana had a fabulous 3 weeks at FPAC -  She=
=20
loved all the classes and esp. an instructor named Mitchell!  She  learned f=
or=20
the first time that  high quality teaching in theater  exists.  Thanks again=
=20
for giving her a first class experience. =20
Sincerely, Kathy Fox
mother of Diana Fox, FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
I  loved camp this year!  Everything I  learned at camp is invaluable!  The=20=
=20
staff and guest artists are truly amazing and I learned so much from them. =20
Thank You!  I will feel more prepared for what lies  ahead.
Galya Loeb, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806=20
FPAC has  been an amazing opportunity for me to take my acting to a new=20
level.  The teachers are experienced,  supportive, and honest, which is a tr=
uly=20
valuable combination. SUPERB!
Eric  Brakey, FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
STAFF =E2=80=93  LOVED THEM ALL!  Very helpful!  I learned SO much!
Gabriel  Firestone, FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
I  love the program!  I really enjoyed  my experience here!  I learned a TON=
 =20
from the staff and I felt like I have become a much better actor.  I will us=
e=20
my training here in future  auditions and acting experiences I have!  I had=20
so much fun and made a ton of new friends that will last a  lifetime!
Lindsay Bialosky, FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
Katelyn was  a very good dance teacher.  She  should come back next year.  I=
t=20
was  very fun. This camp is the best camp ever.  Mrs. Haynish was a good=20
teacher and so was Dana.
Rachel Zeaman, FPAC  =E2=80=9806=20
Superb!  The camp was great!  I loved it!  It was awesome in Production =20
Workshop!
Emily Zeaman, FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
It  is cool!  Can we have more weeks of  camp?
Eme Tesar, FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
This is the  best camp I ever went to.  Dana  Hart, Katelyn Blockinger, Pat=20
Haynish, and Fred Sternfeld are very nice and so  is Sean Szaller.  I hope t=
hey=20
are  here next year.
Samantha Benjamin, FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
SUPERB!  I had so much fun at the camp. I had a  great experience.  The staf=
f=20
was  nice and funny.  I love you  guys!!  GREAT!  I LOVE FPAC!
Madison Bieganski, FPAC  =E2=80=9806=20
Mitchell  ROCKS!  The day went by too  fast!  It should be longer than  thre=
e=20
weeks.  FPAC is effin  amazing!
Mariah Budin, FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
THE BEST !  SUPERB !=20
Carly Cunnington, FPAC  =E2=80=9806=20
Fred,=20
Thank you  so much for a wonderful first experience for my daughter, Sammi=20
Barnett.   She enjoyed it so much that she can't wait to do it again next=20
summer!  The  production was really adorable and well done.  We were all ver=
y =20
impressed and surprised with how much they learned in just a few short  week=
s.  =20
Thank you  again.=20
Sue  Barnett=20
Mother of  Sammi Barnett, FPAC =E2=80=9806=20
The camp is  WONDERFUL.  Already, Naomi is learning a lot and loving it.  Th=
e=20
 instruction is excellent and the prevailing feeling is really positive and=20=
=20
supportive.  I see why the program receives such rave  reviews. =20
Freda Levinson,=20
mother of Naomi Hill, FPAC  =E2=80=9806

-------------------------------1163425563

<HTML xmlns:o =3D "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3DUTF-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2963" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY:=20=
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D3>
<DIV>
<P class=3DMsoTitle style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><STRONG><FONT color=3D#000=
0ff=20
size=3D5>FAIRMOUNT PERFORMING ARTS CAMP</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P class=3DMsoTitle style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><STRONG>Fred Sternfeld,=20
director</STRONG></P>
<P class=3DMsoTitle style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><STRONG><FONT=20
size=3D5></FONT></STRONG> </P>
<P class=3DMsoTitle style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><STRONG><FONT color=3D#ff0=
000=20
size=3D5>Here are some of the testimonials from our campers and parents from=
 last=20
summer.  We'll be announcing the auditions and registration for next su=
mmer=20
soon!</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P class=3DMsoTitle style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><STRONG><FONT=20
size=3D5>-------------------------------------------------------------------=
---------</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P class=3DMsoTitle style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><STRONG><FONT size=3D5>STU=
DENT AND=20
PARENT TESTIMONIALS =E2=80=93 FPAC =E2=80=9806</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">&nbsp=
;<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt; mso-f=
areast-font-family: 'Arial Unicode MS'"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-fon=
t-size: 10.0pt">Fairmount=20
Performing Arts Camp is the gold standard of education in theater arts.&nbsp=
;=20
Our daughter is no newcomer to theater, having acted since the age of 7.=20
However, we've noticed a quantum leap in awareness, confidence, and technica=
l=20
skill as a result of this camp. We are deeply grateful for the instruct=
ion=20
and advice she received from directors as seasoned as Fred Sternfeld, C=
arol=20
Pribble, and Mitchell Fields. Where else can children in this regi=
on=20
receive such in-depth training and excellent preparation for=20
auditions?  The staff of this camp are warm and supportive mentors who=20=
care=20
about young people and love to teach!</SPAN></STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt; mso-f=
areast-font-family: 'Arial Unicode MS'"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Lois H. Annich</SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p>=
</o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Mother of Molly Israel,=
 FPAC=20
=E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806</P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"> <o:p></o:p></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Dear=20
Fred,</SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt; mso-f=
areast-font-family: 'Arial Unicode MS'"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">I just got cast as Hele=
n in A=20
Christmas Story at the Cleveland Playhouse!!  I used a lot of the thing=
s=20
that I learned at your camp in my audition and am sure I couldn't have=20
gotten the part otherwise.  I  enjoyed your camp a lot and plan to=
=20
attend next year.   <BR>Naomi Hill, FPAC =E2=80=9806</P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"> <o:p></o:p></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Dear Fred,<BR>I just wanted to thank you for th=
ese=20
past six weeks.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>You have a tr=
uly=20
awesome program and I am so pleased that I got to be a part of it.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>FPAC has changed me as an actress=20=
and a=20
person so incredibly much, and I really feel that I=E2=80=99m walking out of=
 here a=20
different person.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I can=E2=
=80=99t believe=20
how much I=E2=80=99ve seen others grow as well.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun:=20=
yes"> =20
</SPAN>Some started so closed and self-conscious but by week 3 they=E2=80=
=99re openly=20
pretending they=E2=80=99re rolling in mud in Arian=E2=80=99s improv class.<S=
PAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>So, thanks again for a fabulous su=
mmer=20
and life-changing program!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Sincerely,<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Olivia Scicolone, FPAC=20=
=E2=80=9905=20
& =E2=80=9806</P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Fred,=
<BR>I=20
wanted to thank you for bringing Cody home last night.  He=E2=80=99s be=
en=20
chattering non =E2=80=93 stop about the (NYC)  trip.  It sounds li=
ke an=20
absolute whirlwind of activity:  He was completely taken with all of th=
e=20
shows and emotion of the city.  Thanks also for directing such a wonder=
ful=20
camp.  Cody has been passionate about theater since I can recall. =
 He=20
had wonderful early opportunities at Montessori and later, Beachwood Drama=20
Camp.  Those experiences gave him a terrific foundation and the focused=
,=20
yet playful quality of the programming served to foster his love.  This=
=20
year, we felt he was ready for more =E2=80=9Cprofessional=E2=80=9D training,=
 and we were not=20
disappointed.  Timed with a definite maturational leap, he has grown=20
physically and emotionally this summer. I had one opportunity to see Arian=20
direct the kids in their scene study class.  I was absolutely taken wit=
h=20
her positive and strength =E2=80=93 based, yet direct way of teaching. =
 She focused=20
a great deal on the =E2=80=9Chuman processes=E2=80=9D such as intention and=20=
=E2=80=9Crole =E2=80=93 taking=E2=80=9D; all=20
areas where Cody needs to grow.  And of course Sean is always terrific=20=
(as=20
I=E2=80=99m sure are the others, none of whom I know).  Thanks again fo=
r everything=20
and we hope to see you soon.<BR>Regards, Jean<BR></SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Jean M. Solomon MSN, MA<BR>mother of Cody Swans=
on,=20
FPAC =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">I=E2=80=99m a different actress now be=
cause of=20
FPAC.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I know so many more tac=
tics=20
to use when approaching a scene.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN>C.P. is so relatable!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>=
I can=20
talk to her about anything, even my insecuritites as an actress and she=E2=
=80=99ll make=20
you level headed.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Superb prog=
ram!=20
Superb staff!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I really learne=
d more=20
than I ever have by concentrating on straight theatre.<BR>Megan Green, FPAC=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">The first week of camp=20=
was sooo=20
much fun! Everybody in our little group of 16 kids just bonded so well just=20=
in=20
class!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">   </SPAN>So I just wanted=
 to=20
let you know how much the past week has helped me. It's amazing how much you=
 can=20
learn in 5 days.</P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Thank=
s,<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Molly=
=20
Israel, </SPAN><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">FPAC =E2=80=
=9905 &=20
=E2=80=9806</SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN> </P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-al=
t: auto"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Hi=20
Fred,<BR>We are out of breath from running from camps to baseball games to=20
rehearsals, but I wanted to tell you how much Emma ABSOLUTELY LOVES camp.<SP=
AN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Returning to FPAC felt like =E2=
=80=9Ccoming=20
home=E2=80=9D to her.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>She is=20=
so eager to=20
get there every morning and so happy at the end of each day.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>She loves the instruction, the=20
instructors, and the campers.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN=
>She=20
says she is working hard and learning so much, particularly from the scene s=
tudy=20
classes.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>You will recall that=
 when=20
Fran Heller asked Emma why she wanted to go back to FPAC after her experienc=
e in=20
New York, she replied, =E2=80=9CJust because you=E2=80=99ve been on Broadway=
 doesn=E2=80=99t mean you=20
ever stop learning.=E2=80=9D Her experience at FPAC has certainly proven tha=
t to be=20
true.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Jeff and I honestly had=
=20
decided that it might not be prudent for her to attend the second session du=
e to=20
her demanding tech and performance schedule throughout July for SUNDAY IN TH=
E=20
PARK WITH GEORGE as well as some academic work she is doing in preparation f=
or=20
an advanced math course she will be taking this fall.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">   </SPAN>However, Emma=E2=80=99s over=
whelming=20
enjoyment of camp and all she seems to be gaining from it caused us to=20
reconsider.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">   </SPAN>She is=20
elated!<BR>Carol Koletsky Wahl<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN><BR>mother of Emma Wahl, FPAC =E2=80=9904 & =E2=80=9806</SPAN></P=

<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-al=
t: auto"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p>=
</o:p></SPAN> </P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">THIS CAMP ROCKS MY SOCKS!!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I totally loved the overall=20
program.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I thought that both=20=
the=20
setup and the training were wonderful.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbs=
p;=20
</SPAN>All of the teachers were qualified, fun, and had great personalities.=
 I=20
don=E2=80=99t think you need to make any changes in staffing.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I enjoyed and grew from every sing=
le one=20
of the teachers.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I loved the=20=
scenes=20
I was given as well.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I loved=20=
every=20
single one of my classes and games.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN>All of the different teachers brought something new to the class.<SPA=
N=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">   </SPAN>I really feel that I grew fr=
om=20
these 3 weeks.<BR>Sara Masterson, FPAC =E2=80=9904 & =E2=80=9806<o:p></o=
:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"> <o:p></o:p></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">This camp was amazingly=
 fun=20
with great learning!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learne=
d a=20
ton but yet I had so much fun! This was a magnificent program that taught=20
important things while it was a ton of fun!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The staff was excellent!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I liked how everyone was older tha=
n high=20
school so they knew what they were teaching.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned a ton about acting and i=
t=20
really helped!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I also loved f=
lex=20
time because it's just a fun time that all campers get to choose whatever th=
ey=20
want to do, whether that means more learning or fun recreational things. Als=
o,=20
flex time offers a bunch of fun and unique things that campers don't normall=
y do=20
everyday of their lives. I liked every single thing about this camp!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN><BR>Dani Apple, FPAC =E2=80=9905 &=
amp; =E2=80=9806</P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"> <o:p></o:p></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Hi Fred,<BR>I just want=
ed to=20
thank you for making Hunter's summer so wonderful.  You just made each=20=
day=20
a joy as she hopped out of bed excited for camp each morning.  She said=
 she=20
learned more the first day of camp than she had ever learned elsewhere.<SPAN=
=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Hunter has always attended the cam=
p we=20
run (around since the 1940's) and has not had one regret about leaving our c=
amp=20
to attend FPAC.  She has made new "best" friends, loves her counselors=20=
and=20
already talks about next summer at FPAC.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&n=
bsp;=20
</SPAN>Again, thanks for giving her this opportunity.  You are=20
wonderful.<BR>Tracey Evans</P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Mother of Hunter Evans-=
Roskos,=20
FPAC =E2=80=9806</P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">&nbsp=
;<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Fred,<BR>I love just ab=
out=20
everything about this camp!  I love the structure (the fact that we hav=
e=20
the three core classes and then the flex time), I love the staff, and I love=
 the=20
supportive fellow campers.  I've made friends with just about all of th=
e=20
people in the older group already in just one week.  I feel so comforta=
ble=20
letting myself be in the moment and do what feels right.  There is no=20
reason to feel self conscious of myself because nobody is judging me, everyo=
ne=20
is helping me and hoping the best for me.  Thank you so much for offeri=
ng=20
such a wonderful opportunity to me.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN>I've grown so much in just one week and I'm really excited to see how=
=20
much more I can grow in the remaining two.  Once again, thank you so=20
much!  You're doing a great job.</P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Meggie Wittman, FPAC=20=
=E2=80=9806</P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"> <o:p></o:p></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Hey Fred! Just wanted t=
o tell=20
you what a wonderful time I'm having here at FPAC!!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>As a first-timer, I was pretty ner=
vous=20
about making new friends and getting along with people and stuff like that,=20=
but=20
I have managed to overcome that (miraculously, on the first day) and have=20
befriended pretty much everyone in my age group since! I had a blast at the=20
overnight with all my friends by incorporating laughs and personal messages=20=
(ex.=20
fears) into an already fun filled night to strengthen our relationships. I w=
ill=20
definitely come back to FPAC to once again feel the true comfort and enjoyme=
nt=20
of being in the company of great and truly wonderful people and friends. I h=
ope=20
to always remember everybody and the great joys that I've had and will have=20=
at=20
FPAC '06!<BR>-Christian Corpora :), FPAC =E2=80=9806</P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"> </P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-al=
t: auto">Dear=20
Fred:<BR>I=E2=80=99m sure that attending FPAC this summer was extremely inst=
rumental in=20
her most recent audition, as Li has been chosen to portray Mary Lennox in th=
e=20
Secret Garden at the Youngstown Playhouse.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">=
 =20
</SPAN>The ad was for 11-14 year old girls, but because Li has studied one o=
f=20
the scenes during her scene-study classes, she realized that Mary is suppose=
d to=20
be 10 years old.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>She asked if=
 she=20
could attend the audition anyway and I figured what=E2=80=99d she have to lo=
se - - a=20
little time, that=E2=80=99s all.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </S=
PAN>She=20
remembered some of the directions she=E2=80=99d been given in class and she=20=
used a=20
British accent when asked to do so.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN>After Les Miserables and Secret Garden are over, we are going to look=
=20
into attending some of your classes in Fairmount.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>However, at this time, we will=20
concentrate on giving our devotion to great performances.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>She wanted to attend this fall, an=
d I=20
did receive all of your e-mails, but I waited just because of Les Mis and th=
en=20
the audition.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Thank you so mu=
ch for=20
your inspiration and faith in her, as well as phenomenal schooling.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN><BR>Cherie Stebner<BR>mother of Li=
sandra=20
Stebner, FPAC =E2=80=9806</P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-al=
t: auto"> <o:p></o:p></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Dear=20
Fred,</SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt; mso-f=
areast-font-family: 'Arial Unicode MS'"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">First=
 I=20
just wanted to say that so far this camp has been such a blessing.  I l=
ove=20
every second of it, and I look forward to waking up early in the morning to=20=
get=20
there.  I have been looking forward to FPAC since the end of last year,=
 and=20
it has been way better than I expected it to be.  I enjoyed it so much=20=
when=20
Andrew May came in.  When he was there I asked him how I could get into=
=20
commercials around the Cleveland area.  He said that I needed an agent=20=
and=20
that I should get his phone number from you so he could tell me some good=20
agencies.  I would appreciate it soooooooooooooooooooo much if you coul=
d=20
forward his phone number to me.  Thank you so extremely=20
much.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Anna=20=
Leone,=20
</SPAN><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">FPAC =E2=80=9905 &am=
p;=20
=E2=80=9806</SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p>=
</o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Hi,<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Fred I just wanted to let you know how much fun=
 your=20
camp is.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I really like how it=
 is=20
set up.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The kids in my group=20=
are=20
really nice and we are all getting along great.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The scenes are really interesting=20=
and=20
challenging, but they are really fun.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp=
;=20
</SPAN>I am really learning new things, and all of my teachers help me.<SPAN=
=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I really LOVE the camp, and am loo=
king=20
forward to the next week.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Halle Shanker, <SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black">FPA=
C =E2=80=9905=20
& =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Hi=20
Fred,<BR>David Ludick has been cast as the understudy for all the male roles=
 in=20
A Christmas Story at the Cleveland Play House. His Dad and I are convinced t=
hat=20
his experience at FPAC this past summer catapulted him from community theatr=
e to=20
the Cleveland Playhouse. Thanks so much to you, C.P., Mitchell, Sean and the=
=20
rest of your staff for such a wonderful learning experience for David. FPAC=20=
is=20
well worth the money and time. We'll see you next year!<BR>Dr. Dixie=20
Ludick</SPAN><SPAN style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">&nbsp=
;<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Hey=20
Fred,</SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt; mso-f=
areast-font-family: 'Arial Unicode MS'"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">I had=
 a=20
wonderful time at camp this year!!!  I was able to make new friends and=
 see=20
a lot of my old friends.  I had a great time this year, and really lear=
ned=20
a bundle of new tactics in acting!  I think it's great that we focus mo=
re=20
on acting than anything else because I never really knew I was capable =
of=20
doing such a thing until I came to FPAC!!!  Thanks for the experience a=
nd I=20
hope to come next year!!!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">~Alex=
a=20
Money, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">&nbsp=
;p.s:=20
GO CRAZY FROGS!!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">&nbsp=
;<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Hunte=
r has=20
really enjoyed FPAC and has recommended it to his younger brother for next=20
summer. <BR>Audrey DeLong<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Mothe=
r of=20
Hunter Hudson, FPAC =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">&nbsp=
;<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">I loved this camp =E2=80=93 it was AWES=
OME!!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>This has been the greatest acting=20
experience in my life!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I lear=
ned so=20
many things I didn=E2=80=99t even know existed. The overnight was so much fu=
n =E2=80=93 that was=20
one of the highlights of camp.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPA=
N>The=20
session was too short!!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Hilary Blank, FPAC=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">I Love FPAC =E2=80=93 was soo fun=
!!!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Go Kiwi Peach Pirates!!!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN></SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Wingdings; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;=20=
mso-ascii-font-family: Arial; mso-hansi-font-family: Arial; mso-char-type: s=
ymbol; mso-symbol-font-family: Wingdings"><SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-char-type: symbol; mso-symbol-font-family: Wingdings">J</SPAN><=
/SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"=
> =20
</SPAN>I LOVE THE STAFF. C.P. =3D AMAZING!!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"=
> =20
</SPAN>I learned so much from her.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN>Mitchell Fields =3D SOO FUNNY!!!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Caroline Hatch, FPAC =E2=80=9905=20=
&=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Excellent program!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The camp is simply scrumptious!<SP=
AN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The amount of knowledge you can ga=
in in=20
3 weeks is incredible!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>An ama=
zing=20
experience!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>All of the guest=20
artists (Andrew May, Seth Gordon, Joan Ellison) were amazing.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It was great.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It was a fun time to make new frie=
nds=20
and to express yourself through an activity that you=E2=80=99re passionate=20
about.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Molly=
=20
Israel, </SPAN><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">FPAC =E2=80=
=9905 &=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Great job!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned so much from this camp.<=
SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I am coming next year! GO FPAC!<SP=
AN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Alex Mayes, FPAC =E2=80=9905 &amp=
;=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">I wish the chart went to 100!<SPA=
N=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I really love FPAC and wait all ye=
ar for=20
it.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I really like all of the=20=
FPAC=20
staff.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned a lot from e=
ach of=20
them and they were always positive and happy.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned so much and have improve=
d a=20
ton.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned something diff=
erent=20
from each workshop with each different instructor.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Improv was really fun and we playe=
d cool=20
games.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Dance (like everything=
 else)=20
was REALLY FUN !<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Flex time=20=
=E2=80=93=20
Yeah!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">F</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">ab<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">P</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">erfect<BR><B>A</B>wesome<BR><B>C<=
/B>ool<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Megan Zupon, FPAC =E2=80=9904,=20=
=E2=80=9905 &=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Amazing!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Excellent! I had a blast!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>This is one of the best theater ca=
mps=20
I=E2=80=99ve been to !<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The st=
aff were so=20
nice and taught me so many things about acting!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Audition techniques class was=20
excellent!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I had a fun time a=
nd I=20
will come back next year!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Anna Sevel, FPAC=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">FPAC was the best drama camp I ha=
ve=20
ever been to!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Everyone was so=
 nice=20
and helped with everything.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>T=
hank=20
you so much!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Jessie Gill, FPAC=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Superb!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Loved techniques to approach a new=
=20
scene. I gained many contrasting monologues and excellent coaching so I feel=
=20
confident with auditions.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Beg=
inning=20
dance was awesome =E2=80=93 lots of technique, good dances, fun=20
instructor.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Will Sanborn, FPAC=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">I enjoyed is so much!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I loved how each instructor focuse=
d on a=20
different view of theatre.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It=
 gave=20
me a wide range of tools and opinions so I could choose which ones I related=
=20
to.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I loved all the new games=
 in=20
improv =E2=80=93 I=E2=80=99m excited to go back to high school and teach the=
m to my=20
friends.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Dance was AWESOME!<S=
PAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Makeup was cool.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The preparation for college helped=
=20
immensely. I=E2=80=99m so excited to go back to school and show fellow actor=
s what I=E2=80=99ve=20
learned.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It has helped me enj=
oy=20
theatre more as well, even though I thought it impossible=20
to!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Corinne Halberg, FPAC=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">I loved FPAC and hope to come back next year.<S=
PAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The staff helped me more in 3 week=
s than=20
anyone ever has.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I had so muc=
h=20
fun.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I had a lot of fun learn=
ing=20
and making friends.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Thanks al=
l FPAC=20
people!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Stephanie Bridge, FPAC =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></=
SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">I lov=
ed=20
it.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>A good time!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The staff was wonderful and knew w=
hat=20
they were doing!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I really lea=
rned a=20
lot!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Andrew May was awesome!<=
SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I never really knew I could truly=20=
act=20
until I came to FPAC!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I had a=
 great=20
time!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Alexa=
=20
Money, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806</SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Superb! Superb! Superb!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It improves every year and I reall=
y=20
loved this year=E2=80=99s structure the best.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: ye=
s"> =20
</SPAN>I look forward to next year!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Meghan O=E2=80=99Connor, FPAC =E2=80=9904, =E2=
=80=9905 &=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">I loved the camp. I really looked forward to it=
. It=20
really enlightened my whole summer.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN>I devoted 6 weeks to it and I made lifelong friends, and had a=20
blast!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I loved the staff, and=
 hope=20
to come back next year. See everyone soon!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Halle Shanker, FPAC =E2=80=9905 &=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">I loved the learning about the different styles=
 this=20
staff shared.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Each different=20=
method=20
was useful and could be blended with the other styles. Flex time was superb=20=
=E2=80=93 a=20
lot of choices and all were helpful. <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Valerie Witherspoon, FPAC =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p=
></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">It was soo cool. I=E2=80=99m coming back next y=
ear.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The staff was sweet!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned more than I knew possibl=
e. I=20
loved the walk, the space =E2=80=93 I truly felt the fire beneath my feet.<S=
PAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Scene study was crazy sweet! (that=
=E2=80=99s a=20
good thing).<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Loved=20
it.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Dakota Gant, FPAC =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN>=
</P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">This camp is too awesome for words!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It was a perfect way to spend my=20
summer.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>FPAC ROCKS!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>This camp is amazing!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>You learn and this info will help=20=
you=20
throughout your theater career.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SP=
AN>The=20
staff is so nice =E2=80=93 you guys rock!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&=
nbsp;=20
</SPAN>Really fun and cool scenes that make you really think about tactics,=20
beats, conflicts, relationships, etc.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp=
;=20
</SPAN>Improv =E2=80=93 awesome info and fun games! GO TYPE WRITER!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Audition class =E2=80=93 very help=
ful and fun!=20
Great monologues!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The overnig=
ht was=20
awesome =E2=80=93 I wish we had one every night!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun:=
 yes"> =20
</SPAN>I loved it so much I begged my mom to come back to 2<SUP>nd</SUP>=20
session.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Emma Wahl, FPAC =E2=80=9904 & =E2=80=9806<o=
:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">All the activities were fabulous!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It was awesome!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned a lot in the 3 weeks.<SP=
AN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>They were all great teachers!<SPAN=
=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>All of the exercises and games we=20=
did=20
were very helpful and fun.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Gr=
eat=20
audition do=E2=80=99s and don=E2=80=99ts!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&=
nbsp; </SPAN>FPAC was=20
amazing and a great learning experience!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Taylor Ochalek, FPAC =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SP=
AN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Thanks a ton for EVERYTHING!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned so much!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I got the help I needed where I ne=
eded=20
it and I still had a lot of fun.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN>FPAC was a great experience for me to have =E2=80=93 I am definitely=20=
coming back=20
next summer!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Laura Kokotailo, FPAC =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></S=
PAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Superb! Superb! Superb! Superb! Superb! Superb!=
<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It was amazing=E2=80=A6<o:p></o:p>=
</SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Patrick Mooney, FPAC =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SP=
AN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">I LOVED IT.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&n=
bsp;=20
</SPAN>The staff were all absolutely amazing.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>They knew what they were talking a=
bout=20
and they knew how to teach.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I=
=20
learned so much in 3 weeks, that tops it all off.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I am so thankful for them.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>So much fun!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It should have been more weeks or=20
longer.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Molly Elson, FPAC =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN>=
</P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">This is my favorite camp <U>ever</U>!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>AWESOME!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Can you add another=20
overnight?<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Sarah Ridge, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Arian=E2=80=99s improv was the best!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The overall program was great.<SPA=
N=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned so much from all of the=20
amazing staff!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Camille Rekhson, FPAC =E2=80=9905 &=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Perfect!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp=
;=20
</SPAN>The staff are really, really nice! I loved flex time =E2=80=93 so gla=
d we have=20
choices.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Alienna Lyn, FPAC =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN>=
</P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Basically, just awesome. CP should get a raise.=
 The=20
staff are all amazing and I love how different they are.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I wish the camp day was longer.=20
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Olivia Scicolone, FPAC =E2=80=9905 &=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Superb!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =
=20
</SPAN>I had a lot of fun. The staff was very professional =E2=80=93 I loved=
 you=20
people!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned a lot.<SPAN=
=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I can audition a lot better and ma=
ke=20
more shows.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The overnight was=
=20
awesome. I=E2=80=99m definitely coming back.<BR>Hunter Evans-Roskos, FPAC=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0=
pt">I=20
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I=20=
learn=20
5 million new things every session I come.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">=
 =20
</SPAN>The staff are superb teachers and are nice and fun!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Love how each teacher taught diffe=
rent=20
types of improv.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Great idea t=
o get=20
to pick what you want to do at end of the day.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I love the mock audition idea, it=20=
really=20
helped me know what to do at an audition.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&=
nbsp;=20
</SPAN>AWESOME!<BR>Miles Sternfeld, FPAC =E2=80=9904, =E2=80=9905 &=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0=
pt">I=20
loved FPAC SOOOOO much.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It wa=
s my=20
best acting experience.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Super=
b=20
staff!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN><BR>Jillian Mesaros, F=
PAC=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Superb! Great! I wish we hadn=E2=80=
=99t missed a day=20
for the 4<SUP>th</SUP> of July.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SP=
AN>I=20
loved improv. I loved the staff =E2=80=93 they were so supportive.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned so many things about=20
auditioning and I improved so much.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN>I loved the people, the teachers, and the program.<BR>Meggie Wittman,=
=20
FPAC =E2=80=9806</SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p>=
</o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Once=20=
again=20
I had a wonderful time at FPAC.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SP=
AN>I=20
have learned so much in such an extremely short amount of time.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I=E2=80=99ve made life-long friend=
s and I cannot=20
thank you enough!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Mitchell wa=
s an=20
inspiration to myself and my acting.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =
=20
</SPAN>Carol showed me how to take a step back and look at myself as an=20
actress.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Arian showed me how=20=
to=20
fully embody my characters.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I=
n=20
improv, I loved Mitchell=E2=80=99s games, Arian=E2=80=99s unique techniques=20=
and Carol=E2=80=99s serious=20
approach.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>In Shakespeare clas=
s, I=20
LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Mitchell and Brian =E2=80=93 Genius !!!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN><BR>Adrienne Jones, FPAC =E2=80=
=9904 &=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">AWESO=
ME.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Improv =E2=80=93 very, very cool.<=
SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I loved how everyone had a differe=
nt=20
style of teaching & stuff. It was great.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I JUST REALLY WISH WE DIDN=E2=80=
=99T LOSE A DAY=20
FOR JULY 4.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">    </SPAN>I lea=
rned=20
so freaking much.<BR>Olivia Scicolone, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806<o:=
p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0=
pt">It=20
was fabulous!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I loved the=20
staff!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The overnight?<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>VERY FUN. I LOVED EVERY SECOND.=20
PERFECT!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I had a great time!<=
SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It was the best acting training I=
=E2=80=99ve=20
ever had.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The teachers were=20
excellent!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I developed a whol=
e new=20
way of reading a script, which I devote most of to Arian.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Thanks again to all the=20
staff!<BR>Adrianne Fraser, FPAC =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0=
pt">I=20
had so much fun everyday and couldn=E2=80=99t wait to come back the next.<SP=
AN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I love improv.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I loved=20
it.<BR>Anonymous<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0=
pt">I=20
loved FPAC soo much!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It gives=
 me=20
hope that there are people like me in the world!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I wish sooo badly that FPAC could=20=
be an=20
actual school all year!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I=E2=
=80=99m so sad=20
I have to leave!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Thanks for=20
creating the best camp in the world.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =
=20
</SPAN>It really is amazing how much fun this camp is.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I really feel like I have become a=
=20
better actress and I LOVE IT!!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPA=
N>All=20
of the staff gave me such truthful criticism & I loved it.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>They don=E2=80=99t tell lies and i=
t helps so=20
much.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Scene study is amazing.=
<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned a ton in improv.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I got 2 really good monologues tha=
t I=E2=80=99m=20
going to use for sure.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I like=
d it=20
better when it was longer from 9-5pm =E2=80=93 I love it so much I want to s=
tay=20
longer!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN><BR>Anna Leone, FPAC=20=
=E2=80=9905=20
& =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Basic=
ally=20
the one word to describe this camp - AMAZING!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I loved it.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Coming the whole summer next year!=
<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I looked forward to the camp every=
=20
day.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>There=E2=80=99s just som=
ething about=20
it.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>All I can say is this cam=
p just=20
taught me so much in just 3 weeks.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> &n=
bsp;=20
</SPAN>Full of help and things I will use for life.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>This camp was so amazing I can=E2=
=80=99t even=20
begin to explain how much I loved it!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp=
;=20
</SPAN>Every single one of the staff taught me something brand new that I co=
uld=20
use.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>They were not only amazi=
ng=20
teachers but also great friends and fun to be around.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>All I can say is they help so much=
!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>BRILLIANT!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I don=E2=80=99t think I will ever=20=
be unsure of=20
myself when auditioning again.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPA=
N>Joan=20
Ellison =E2=80=93 taught me so much in just 30 minutes =E2=80=93 Great!<SPAN=
=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Seth Gordon =E2=80=93 helped me wi=
th auditioning=20
and took so many good notes!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>=
Tom=20
Fulton =E2=80=93 He said to do the action and everything will come to you=20=
=E2=80=93 and=20
everything changed, helped me so much.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbs=
p;=20
</SPAN>MORE THAN ONE OVERNIGHT!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SP=
AN>The=20
camp day is way too short!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN><BR>Meghan Grover, FPAC =E2=80=9904, =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806<o:=
p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0=
pt">I=20
thought this was an amazing experience!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nb=
sp;=20
</SPAN>I learned so much in just 3 weeks and improved a lot!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Sean was amazing and hilarious!!<S=
PAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Mitchell and everyone was amazing.=
<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It was great getting different way=
s to=20
approach scenes and learning different techniques.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Flex time was AMAZING! Tons of=20
fun!<BR>Jessica Cowan, FPAC =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Amazi=
ng=20
feedback. Really helped my acting grow.<BR>Elizabeth Coerdt, FPAC =E2=80=990=
5 &=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">SWEET=
!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I really liked the staff.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>They really have a lot to teach.<S=
PAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I feel I really got some insight o=
n my=20
acting and what I can do better.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN>IMPROV WAS THE BEST!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN><BR>Natalie Pike, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN=
></P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Arian=
 =E2=80=93=20
Michael Shurtleff =E2=80=93 loved it.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp=
;=20
</SPAN>Mitchell you were so honest, and you really helped me a lot. Carol, I=
 had=20
a great time, you really helped me too.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nb=
sp;=20
</SPAN>All the classes and teachers were great.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">   </SPAN>Fred & Staff =E2=80=93 I=
 really would=20
like to thank you for your dedication and hard work that you all did.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I really felt myself grow over the=
 past=20
6 weeks of camp.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned mo=
re=20
than I thought I would, and got to do some really cool scenes.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I love camp, and will definitely b=
e back=20
next year.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>THANK YOU SO=20
MUCH!<BR>Halle Shanker, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN>=
</P>
<P><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0=
pt">I=20
loved coming here every day and had so much fun.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Rotating teachers was great becaus=
e we=20
got a taste of a bunch of different styles of acting, improv, etc.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I am definitely coming back next y=
ear to=20
learn even more.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I love this=20=
camp=20
!!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">   </SPAN>I loved it here and=20=
as a=20
first time camper, I learned so much and had so much fun in the process.<SPA=
N=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The scene study teachers were=20
awesome!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>With Carol=E2=80=99s=
 audition tips=20
I=E2=80=99ll feel more confident and know more of what to expect in an audit=
ion.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">   </SPAN>I did Shakespeare every day=20=
w/=20
Mitchell and had so much fun, and have a deeper understanding of it.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Mitchell was amazing!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN><BR>Allison Pohle, FPAC=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0=
pt">I=20
got so much out of FPAC.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It w=
as an=20
amazing learning experience and I can=E2=80=99t wait for next summer!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Lots of fun!<BR>Maddie Fiderius, F=
PAC=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Loved=
 all=20
of the staff! Amazing teachers!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN>They taught me so much.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN>Improv =E2=80=93 fun!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>=
I love=20
CP!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN><BR>Rachel Seiger, FPAC=20=
=E2=80=9905=20
& =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">GREAT=
!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Sean taught me music theory in a w=
ay=20
that I could understand.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>This=
 camp=20
gets better every year, and is far different from a regular theatre=20
camp!<BR>David Hrvatin, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN>=
</P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">FPAC=20=
=E2=80=93 why=20
ask? How can you not give it a superb?<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbs=
p;=20
</SPAN>Too many good things to write.<BR>Nicole Rovder, FPAC =E2=80=9904 &am=
p;=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">AMAZI=
NG=20
EXPERIENCE!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Not only did I ha=
ve an=20
amazing time at this camp, but I have evolved so much as an actor!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>FPAC is so awesome!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Oh my gosh, the staff is great and=
 I=20
have learned tons of important things from everyone!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Doing the scenes and then being=20
critiqued by other campers and the teacher really helped me become a better=20
actor.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Improv is a great clas=
s=20
because it helps you be more natural onstage, and everyone who teaches it ha=
s a=20
different method which is fun.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
=20
</SPAN>Auditioning is sooo important, and CP does such a great job of teachi=
ng=20
it!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It would be cool if camp=20=
lasted=20
for 4 weeks.<BR>Moriah Rahamim, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p=
></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0=
pt">Hi=20
Fred!<BR>I have learned so much this year from the absolutely amazing=20
staff.  As I already said in the questionnaire this camp is=20
spectacular!  On the questionnaire I said that it would be sooooooo muc=
h=20
fun to have a real school based on FPAC.  I am REALLY serious :) I woul=
d be=20
the first to sign up.<BR>Thanks soooo much,<BR>Anna Leone, FPAC =E2=80=9905=20=
& =E2=80=9806=20
                     =
=20
                     =
=20
                    =20
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0=
pt">I=20
love FPAC !!!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN></SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Wingdings; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt; m=
so-bidi-font-family: Arial; mso-ascii-font-family: Arial; mso-hansi-font-fam=
ily: Arial; mso-char-type: symbol; mso-symbol-font-family: Wingdings"><SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-char-type: symbol; mso-symbol-font-family: Wingdings">J</SPAN><=
/SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><SPAN=
=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>C.P. Mitchell, Sean, Arian & F=
red =3D=20
Ahmazing!!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Was so fun.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>MITCHELL=E2=80=99S IMPROV WAS SOOO=
O FUN X=20
76549!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Joan was brilliant!<SP=
AN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Seth was cool!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Tom was awesome.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I=E2=80=99m so glad FPAC added fle=
x time to our=20
agenda =E2=80=93 it was so fun!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SP=
AN>OMG!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The overnight is the best thing=20
ever!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It was so amazing!<SPAN=
=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I have learned so much at FPAC!<SP=
AN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I=E2=80=99ve made so many new frie=
nds=20
here.<BR>Caroline Hatch, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN=
></P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Super=
b=20
guest artists!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned a=20
lot!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The day should be longer=
. I=20
loved the activities we did on the overnight<BR>Talia Cosentino, FPAC=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Camp=20=
should=20
be longer because it is so <U>great</U>!!<BR>Sami Edelstein, FPAC =E2=80=990=
5 &=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">SUPER=
B!=20
SUPERB! SUPERB!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>FPAC is a gre=
at=20
eduction program.<BR>Reuben Wilson, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806<o:p><=
/o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Amazi=
ng!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Not much that could have been=20
better.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Great! I improved my=20=
acting=20
and had fun at the same time.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN=
>I=20
will be back next year.<BR>Louie Rosenbaum, FPAC =E2=80=9905 &=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0=
pt">I=20
LOVE IT MORE THAN THE MALL!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>T=
his=20
camp is sooooo fun.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Improv=20=
=3D my fav=20
part of the day!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I love actin=
g and=20
singing =E2=80=93 together they=E2=80=99re GREAT!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun=
: yes"> =20
</SPAN>Make the day longer.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I=
 LOVE=20
FPAC!<BR>Sarah DiFiore, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN>=
</P>
<P><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0=
pt">At=20
FPAC, when you sing a song your friends join in no matter who they are in fr=
ont=20
of.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>At school, people look at=
 you=20
like you=E2=80=99re crazy.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I=20=
have made=20
great friends here =E2=80=93 love it.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp=
; =20
</SPAN>Wow! Amazing =E2=80=93 it gets better every year! I love it!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The staff members that I had were=20
wonderful.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Improv is so impor=
tant=20
and fun OMG!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>CP is very skill=
ed and=20
awesome. Voice and Movement with Arian is awesomely awesome! Totally!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Definitely coming back.<BR>Angie=20
Holecko, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">SUPER=
B! It=20
was a great camp.<BR>Lisandra Stebner, FPAC =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P=

<P><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0=
pt">It=20
was tons of fun. Improv is awesome.<BR>Jenny Shoskes, FPAC =E2=80=9905 &=
=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">This=20=
is my=20
1<SUP>st</SUP> summer and I love it!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =
=20
</SPAN>The staff was great =E2=80=93 scenes were well-picked and they gave g=
reat=20
notes!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Wonderful!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Great guest artists =E2=80=93 lear=
ned a lot from=20
all!<BR>Cody Swanson, FPAC =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">FPAC=20
rules!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Fun. Fun. Fun. <BR>Jac=
kson=20
Daugherty, FPAC =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">The s=
taff=20
are the funniest, most talented, most helpful, SWEETEST PEOPLE EVER!! =E2=
=80=93=20
Really.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Incredibly helpful. L=
=E2=80=99adore=20
to: ! Tu est tres magnifique et hon! (to Sean).<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I really enjoyed it for the short=20=
time=20
while I was here and I=E2=80=99m thankful for the opportunity to learn as we=
ll as have=20
fun =E2=80=A6<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>and meet awesom=
e people that=20
I hope I=E2=80=99ll work with in the future.<BR>Jennifer Chisholm, FPAC=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Dance=
=20
specialty with Melissa and Tennille? I <U>LOVED</U> IT!!<BR>Rachel Jensen, F=
PAC=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Super=
b=20
staff.<BR>Ricky Price, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN><=
/P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Love=20=
you=20
guys!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>MORE OVERNIGHTS!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Can you create an acting school al=
l year=20
round?<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>SUPERB!<BR>Alexis Floy=
d,=20
FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Camp=20=
was=20
excellent!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I cannot wait to c=
ome=20
back next year!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I made so man=
y new=20
friends!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The staff were very=20
friendly, entertaining, and informative.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&n=
bsp;=20
</SPAN>Flex time was awesome.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =20
</SPAN>I ADORE CAMP!<BR>Megan Geddis, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806<o:p=
></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Dear=20
Fred,<BR>Just wanted to let you know that Diana had a fabulous 3 weeks at FP=
AC -=20
She loved all the classes and esp. an instructor named Mitchell!  She=20
learned for the first time that  high quality teaching in theater=20
exists.  Thanks again for giving her a first class experience.=20
<BR>Sincerely, Kathy Fox<BR>mother of Diana Fox, FPAC =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p>=
</SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0=
pt">I=20
loved camp this year!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Everyth=
ing I=20
learned at camp is invaluable!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPA=
N>The=20
staff and guest artists are truly amazing and I learned so much from them.<S=
PAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Thank You!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I will feel more prepared for what=
 lies=20
ahead.<BR>Galya Loeb, FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></=

<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">FPAC=20=
has=20
been an amazing opportunity for me to take my acting to a new level.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The teachers are experienced,=20
supportive, and honest, which is a truly valuable combination. SUPERB!<BR>Er=
ic=20
Brakey, FPAC =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">STAFF=
 =E2=80=93=20
LOVED THEM ALL!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Very helpful!=
<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned <U>SO</U> much!<BR>Gabri=
el=20
Firestone, FPAC =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0=
pt">I=20
love the program!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I really en=
joyed=20
my experience here!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned=
 a TON=20
from the staff and I felt like I have become a much better actor.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I will use my training here in fut=
ure=20
auditions and acting experiences I have!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&n=
bsp;=20
</SPAN>I had so much fun and made a ton of new friends that will last a=20
lifetime!<BR>Lindsay Bialosky, FPAC =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Katel=
yn was=20
a very good dance teacher.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Sh=
e=20
should come back next year.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I=
t was=20
very fun. This camp is the best camp ever.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">=
 =20
</SPAN>Mrs. Haynish was a good teacher and so was Dana.<BR>Rachel Zeaman, FP=
AC=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Super=
b!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The camp was great!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I loved it!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It was awesome in Production=20
Workshop!<BR>Emily Zeaman, FPAC =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0=
pt">It=20
is cool!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Can we have more wee=
ks of=20
camp?<BR>Eme Tesar, FPAC =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">This=20=
is the=20
best camp I ever went to.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Dan=
a=20
Hart, Katelyn Blockinger, Pat Haynish, and Fred Sternfeld are very nice and=20=
so=20
is Sean Szaller.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I hope they=20=
are=20
here next year.<BR>Samantha Benjamin, FPAC =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">SUPER=
B!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I had so much fun at the camp. I h=
ad a=20
great experience.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The staff w=
as=20
nice and funny.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I love you=20
guys!!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>GREAT!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I LOVE FPAC!<BR>Madison Bieganski,=
 FPAC=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Mitch=
ell=20
ROCKS!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The day went by too=20
fast!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It should be longer tha=
n=20
three weeks.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>FPAC is effin=20
amazing!<BR>Mariah Budin, FPAC =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">THE B=
EST !=20
<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>SUPERB ! <BR>Carly Cunnington=
, FPAC=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Fred,=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Thank=
 you=20
so much for a wonderful first experience for my daughter, Sammi Barnett.&nbs=
p;=20
She enjoyed it so much that she can't wait to do it again next summer! =
 The=20
production was really adorable and well done.  We were all very=20
impressed and surprised with how much they learned in just a few short=20
weeks.  <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">&nbsp=
;<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Thank=
 you=20
again.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Sue=20
Barnett<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Mothe=
r of=20
Sammi Barnett, FPAC =E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">The c=
amp is=20
WONDERFUL.  Already, Naomi is learning a lot and loving it.  The=20
instruction is excellent and the prevailing feeling is really positive and=20
supportive.  I see why the program receives such rave=20
reviews.  <BR>Freda Levinson, <BR>mother of Naomi Hill, FPAC=20
=E2=80=9806<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>