[NEohioPAL]Holiday Bookings Available

Sean Miller sean at greycloudstudios.com
Mon Nov 13 05:39:14 PST 2006

Interested in having unique entertainment for your Holiday Event?

Greycloud Studios, the Tri-State's premier Variety Repertory Company might
have just what you're looking for. We offer something for everyone, from
Fire-Eating to Storytelling to Balloon Art to Middle Eastern Dance. With
over 20 years of combined experience in the Variety Arts, we can provide you
with a show that is not only unique but also tailored to your needs. Some of
the standard shows we offer are:

The Daring Douglasses -- This show is presented as either a roving act or in
one of three stage variants that run between half-an-hour and an hour and
combines Fire-Eating with several other Sideshow Arts to provide a unique
entertainment experience.

Balloon Tales -- Something new in Balloon Sculpting and Storytelling. While
weaving classic and modern Holiday Tales, our performers create balloon
sculptures that not only match the tale their telling but also enhance it.

The Dance of Morgiana - Spice up your holidays with an exotic flair!
Morgiana offers an interactive, fun belly dance experience. Great for
holiday parties, or to draw customers into your business. Morgiana also
offers Ladies Day In parties, a fun way to learn the basics of belly dance
while working off the Holiday treats.

To find out more or book a show, contact us at sean at greycloudstudios.com or
visit our website at www.greycloudstudios.com