[NEohioPAL]Hello Everyone!

Jeremy G N jgladen at lycos.com
Mon Nov 13 12:38:00 PST 2006

<P> </P>
<P>I just wanted to ask around to all the theatre actors/goers/etc. if anyone knows if Titanic:The Musical or just the Titanic stageplay will ever be coming to Cleveland. I have wanted to audition for this show (although I am not much of a singer) since it came out on Broadway in '97. If anyone would have any idea in finding out or possibly mentioning it to a local theatre in putting on the show, please let me know. </P>
<P> </P>
<P>Even if it were to just get to see it I would love for it to come to Cleveland. Maybe it has already before and I missed it. Please let me know! My obsession for the Titanic and my love of acting would make it such an experience, in the show or not. </P>
<P> </P>
<P>Just curious!</P>
<P>Sincerely,</P>
<hr style="width:85%;margin-left:0px;text-align:left"/><br/>
Lycos Cinema : Catch up with your friends and see free movies online - watch, chat & connect now >>