[NEohioPAL]piano wanted

Kim Lewis lewisjk at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 14 16:11:25 PST 2006

--0-1508144265-1163549485=:90694

I am currently searching for a baby grand piano. I would prefer Baldwin, Kawai, or Yamaha-but would consider othes. I also am looking for mahogany or cherry wood. Suggestions on stores in the Cleveland or Northeast Ohio area that I could go look? Other venues that I could look into?  Please reply to this email with suggestions. Price is not a factor.

  Thanks!