[NEohioPAL]Help with Location Sites for Film

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Tue Nov 14 19:50:36 PST 2006

ATTN:  My name is Esty Crissman, and I reside in Akron, OH.  I am a part
of a pro-life group who  is putting together a film/docudrama called
"Mama's Plan."  We are hoping to begin filming in the Spring or Summer of
2007.  We are searching for a person(s) who would help us to find various
location sites for the film.  We will be filming in the
Akron-Canton-Cleveland area.  Please check out our website at
www.mamasplan.com to get more information regarding the film.  Please be
sure to click onto the link for the film's script (upper left hand corner
of the home page) and read it in its entirety, to get an idea of what
location sites are needed.  This would be on a voluntary basis only.  To
contact us please do not e-mail but call Esty at (330) 633-6093.  We hope
to hear from you soon.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Esty