[NEohioPAL]BABES closed at Brooks Theater

Carole Clement clement at ncweb.com
Thu Nov 16 02:09:45 PST 2006

--=====================_1948182218==.ALT

Thanks for sharing my initial excitement about a production of Babes
in America.  I didn't keep track of all on the list who'd expressed
an interest in seeing the play; so in case I missed someone--the play
closed last Sunday.  The leads didn't know their lines.  But other
than that ....

Again, thanks for your support.

Carole

Thanks for sharing my initial excitement about a production of <i>Babes
in America</i>.  I didn't keep track of all on the list who'd
expressed an interest in seeing the play; so in case I missed
someone--the play closed last Sunday.  The leads didn't know their
lines.  But other than that ....<br><br>
Again, thanks for your support.<br><br>
Carole<br>