[NEohioPAL]Black Theater Fabric

Charlene Perkins eyegatecp at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 16 09:41:34 PST 2006

--0-683502521-1163698894=:24086

Providence Church in Avon, Oh is in the midst of planning Advent services and we find ourselves unexpectedly in need of a black backdrop.  We are looking for black fireproof fabric, old backdrops, old theater curtains, etc. that we might use.  If you have any leads for us, please respond.

Sponsored Link

   Degrees for working adults in as fast as 1 year. Bachelors, Masters, Associates. Top schools
--0-683502521-1163698894=:24086

Providence Church in Avon, Oh is in the midst of planning Advent services and we find ourselves unexpectedly in need of a black backdrop.  We are looking for black fireproof fabric, old backdrops, old theater curtains, etc. that we might use.  If you have any leads for us, please respond.<p>

--0-683502521-1163698894=:24086--