[NEohioPAL]In need of an actor for my game-show-parody student film!

Joshua Brown joshdbrown at adelphia.net
Thu Nov 16 21:18:41 PST 2006

I am shooting a short film for my Multimedia Projects class this
Sunday, November 19th.  I am still in need of one actor.

The film is a parody of reality game shows like "Fear Factor" - I call
it "The Shower."  A contestant will have to face terrifying obstacles
like lackluster water pressure, freezing temperatures and dull razors,
all while answering questions and completing hygiene-related tasks.
The part of the contestant is the one I need to cast.

There will be NO nudity - but you must be comfortable being filmed in a
bathing suit.

You must have some improv experience.  I have a script, but it's hard
to write the spur-of-the-moment reactions you get during reality game
show stunts, so I'd like someone who can take what I've written and
expand upon it during the shoot.

You must have hair.  I know this seems silly, but one of the
scenes/stunts depends on the contestant washing his or her hair.
Shaven heads probably just won't work.

I'd like to start filming at 12:00 on Sunday, and go until we finish.
It's a short script, about 8 pages, so I expect we can get everything
done by evening.  The location will be at a private home in Cleveland
Heights.

Please reply to joshdbrown at adelphia.net if you have questions or are
interested and available.  I will make the script available to those
who wish to read it.  Please send a photo of yourself if possible,
preferably full-body, but headshot will do if that's all you have.
Thanks!

Josh Brown