[NEohioPAL]The Al Diamond Phillips Rockin Christmas Spectacular Update

Al Diamond Phillips alitivity at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 19 16:24:37 PST 2006

Check out who has joined the Show, at
www.aldiamondphillips.com Just as last year we are
adding some young talented individuals to round out
the show. We are blessed to have a young lady by the
name of Jessica Strader join us. Stop by the band page
to learn more about her. Also check out the page
dedicated to my beautiful wife under MY MUSE in the
Navigation Bar as well as one of the many songs I have
written for her. Hope to see everyone at the show, it
is shaping up to be one heck of a good time.

                            Al Diamond Phillips

Sponsored Link

Online degrees - find the right program to advance your career.
Www.nextag.com