[NEohioPAL]costume racks needed

Bernadette Hisey bernadettehisey at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 21:22:19 PST 2006

--0-1473221517-1164172939=:26625

Mighty Goliath Productions (MGP) is in the process of moving costumes from a musty basement where they were stored in plastic containers to a costume storage area.  We are in need of clothing racks to hang them on.  If you know of a place that is getting rid of clothing racks (or if you have any lying around that you don't need), please contact me by responding to this email.

 Thank you!

 Bernadette
 MGP Marketing Manager
 bernadettehisey at yahoo.com

Sponsored Link

Get an Online or Campus degree - Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's -in less than one year.