[NEohioPAL]Kidstuf Drama Troupe auditions at TrueNorth Cultural Arts

Carol Cordova tncarts at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 24 13:35:32 PST 2006

Kidstuf is offered through the ministries of Bay Presbyterian Church in
consultation with TrueNorth Cultural Arts, offering a high quality
experience that will impact children and their families.  Kidstuf is an
ongoing production presented every other Wednesday for school aged children
and their families integrating drama, music and media to teach character
development.  Kidstuf characters impact the audience through real life
experiences with friendship, faith and wisdom.  Currently we are holding
auditions for the Drama Troupe and we are also creating a Visual Arts Team
to create both the set and the ongoing connection of character development
through the visual arts.  Regarding the Drama Troupe, we are seeking actors
comfortable with improv comedy and ensemble teamwork, providing
opportunities to experience interactive participatory theater,
intergenerational audience, and multi media production and resources.  The
drama coaching will be provided through TrueNorth.  Auditions will be
Wednesday, November 29 (7:00 p.m.) and Saturday, December 2nd (1:30 p.m.) at
TrueNorth. If you are interested in or have further questions regarding the
drama troupe or visual arts involvement please contact Rick at the Center.
440.933.7771.