[NEohioPAL]AIDS Benefit

Judi Spitzer dramamama917 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 26 19:34:06 PST 2006

Reflections of Our Red Ribbon Angels: The AIDS Quilt
at Lorain County Community College

The P.R.I.D.E. (People Respecting Individual Diversity
Everywhere) group in conjunction with the HIV/AIDS
class at Lorain County Community College are honored
to bring 12 sections of the world reknowned AIDS Quilt
to the area for viewing from December 7 through
December 10 (viewing times listed below).  The quilt
will be housed in the PC Campana building on the
Lorain County Community College campus in Elyria.

Along with the viewings, there will be a AIDS Quilt
Dinner on Saturday December 9, that will benefit the
Lorain County AIDS Task Force.  The L.C.A.T.F. is a
non-profit organization that helps families in Lorain
county that are living with AIDS.  The dinner will
include a silent auction, speeches from local people
affected by AIDS, and a candlelight vigil walk from
the dinner at the John A. Spitzer Conference Center to
the PC Campana building for a viewing of twelve
sections of the AIDS Quilt.  Tickets for the dinner
are $20 a plate with the majority of the ticket price
going directly to the L.C.A.T.F.

To purchase tickets or gather further information
about this extraordinary event please contact Daniel
Spitzer at SpitzerDW at comcast.net.

The viewing times are:
Thursday Decemeber 7: 5-8pm
Friday December 8: 10am-2pm, 5-8pm
Saturday December 9: 10am-4pm
Sunday December 10: 10am-2pm, 5-8pm
All viewing times are open to the public, free of
charge, donations welcome.