[NEohioPAL]Set Construction Expertise Wanted!

Marianne.Paul at huntington.com Marianne.Paul at huntington.com
Tue Nov 28 08:45:23 PST 2006

The Aurora Community Theatre needs YOU if you are interested in helping
with set construction.  Our next production is "California Suite" and we
only have a few changes to make to an already existing set.  However, we
are actively looking for someone to help with set construction on an
on-going basis for future sets.  This is a volunteer position, but we may
consider increasing our show budget to include a small remuneration if
someone is interested in taking over full responsibility for building sets.
Please contact me if you are interested.  WE have WONDERFUL sets and have
tons of fun putting them together.

Marianne S Paul
Vice President, Cleveland Trust Administration
Priv Finl Grp Pers Trst Adm-Sr
The Huntington National Bank
917 Euclid Avenue, (CM24) , Cleveland, OH 44115
Phone: 216/515-6534   Fax: 216-515-6633
Email: marianne.paul at huntington.com