[NEohioPAL]Something Dada - Your Stress-Free Holiday Treat

Something Dada somethingdada at aztemail.com
Tue Nov 28 09:05:57 PST 2006

Something Dada is back, fat and happy after our Thanksgiving recess.  So climb in off that ledge and cheer up as we laugh away the calories we put on over the holiday.  Let's face it, Something Dada is about the only guilt-free enjoyment you get during the holiday season.  We're fat-free, so you don't feel bad that you stuffed your face, like on Thanksgiving.  Admission is free, so you don't have to worry about maxing out your credit cards, like on Black Friday.  You're supposed to laugh at us, so you won't feel bad when you do, like when you saw Aunt Margaret in her new winter sweater with the accidentally inappropriately placed flashing lights.  And the show is always completely different, so you have no idea what you're going to get, unlike that soft, squishy package that always indicates Grandma's package of socks has arrived.  So come down to the Bassa Vita Lounge beneath Bottom's Up in Lakewood Thursday night at 9:30 and chuckle away your holiday stress.

Next show times (all shows 21 and Over only):

Thursday, 11/30/06
9:30 PM

Thursday, 12/7/06
9:30 PM