[NEohioPAL]Actors & Actresses wanted for film

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Tue Nov 28 19:12:54 PST 2006

ATTN.:

Our group is involved in creating a social-issue film/docudrama called
"Mama's Plan."
We are based in Akron, OH.  We are still looking for actors and actresses
to fill more roles in our film.  We need experienced, dependable people
with reliable transportation.

Some of the following roles are:

         *  Charlie Charleston - a 17 yr. old Caucasian Harvard law
student; who is
             handsome and mature (person can be older, but look the part)

         *  Two (2) male policemen

         *  A few outraged female inmates in a prison

         *  Two (2) prison male guards

         *  1 or 2 EMT (ambulance) drivers

         *  Two (2) "johns" (while the girl is struggling to survive on
the streets)
                -  one older, one middle aged businessman

         *  Joelyn Harris - waitress in Nellie's Diner/Coffee Shop

         *  Door-to-door salesman (one scene only)

         *  Many extras (for variety of scenes)

We will discuss the time, date, and location of the audition when you call
us at
(330) 633-6093 (please do not e-mail at this time).  We are flexible and
will work with you around your schedule.

Please check out our website at www.mamasplan.com.  Be sure to click onto
the script/song of the film (located on the upper left hand corner of the
home page).

This film is not a money-making venture!  Be informed that your
participation would be on a voluntary basis only.  Our film is an
altruistic effort of helping young girls who find themselves in desperate
circumstances.  Your part in this film can save countless innocent babies
from being abandoned and discarded.

Don't delay; call soon!  Thank you for your interest.

Sincerely,

Eric K. (volunteer, "Mama's Plan")

P.S.  Again, please do not e-mail at this time, just call us at (330)
633-6093.