[NEohioPAL]Looking for people for local cable access shows for December

mike leuszler leuszlermike at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 15:28:46 PST 2006

--0-1640841491-1164842926=:63324

I'm looking for guests for my tv shows in December. If you have an  activity, organization, a bug up your butt, or Anything of interest to  people who live in Amherst, OH., I've got just the thing for you.

      I  host two shows on Amherst City Cable. One is an interview show and the  other is a casual conversation show that is conducted while I draw your  caricature. If you would like to appear on either of these shows to  promote your project or group, you can contact me via e-mail to set up  a taping time.

      I will consider going on location to tape interviews, b-roll, etc,  but for Drawn Out, at least, I much prefer taping in the studio.

      VHS tapes of your show are available from the station for 10 dollars. Sorry, not my policy.

  Some segments may end up on my website, MikeLeuszler.com, also.

      Mike Leuszler
      host of Open Mike Night
      and Drawn Out on
      Amherst City Cable