[NEohioPAL]Iraq War drama - New Play - Public reading

JT Buck jtbuck at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 30 12:13:57 PST 2006

<P>Dear Friends, </P>
<P>'American Homefront' (formerly titled 'Fundamentalist Insurgents)</P>
<P>A new play by Fernando Dovalina, under development by Home: For the Arts will recieve a public reading on Friday, Dec. 1st at 7PM.</P>
<P>Where?</P>
<P>First Grace United Church of Christ</P>
<P>350 S. Portage Path (@ W. Exchange St.)</P>
<P>Akron, OH 44320</P>
<P>About the Play</P>
<P>Rob and Dana recieve word that their son, a US soldier serving in Iraq, has been killed.  As the circumstances around his death begin to unravel, Rob and Dana must face buried secrets and tensions that threaten to tear themselves and their marriage apart.  </P>
<P>Houston-based playwright Fernando Dovalina is crafting a play for our times.  </P>
<P>Home: For the Arts is currently developing 'American Homefront' for a full production in spring of '07.  </P>
<P>Admission is free, and a $5 donation to Home: For the Arts is suggested</P>
<P>Call 330-212-6709 or respond to this email for more information.  <BR></P>
<P>I sincerely hope you can all make it!</P>
<P>JT Buck</P>
<P>Director, Home for the Arts</P>
<P>Arts Director - First Grace United Church of Christ<BR></P>
<DIV></DIV><FONT color=#000000></DIV>
<DIV></DIV></FONT></div></html>