[NEohioPAL]Seeking Part-time to Full-time Theater Work

Shira E. Puncekar sep219 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 2 23:06:50 PST 2006

--0-598753959-1165129610=:69662

Hello,

  I am a senior theater major graduating this Dec. from Youngstown State University with my Bachelor's in Theater. My areas of focus are in sound design/tech., scenic/props art & paint, and makeup design and tech, although I do have additional experience in other areas as well. I am currently seeking part-time to full-time jobs in any of these areas- if anyone knows of shows that are looking for designers or technicians- please feel free to contact me by email. I will provide a complete resume with three references, and portfolio upon request.
  Thank you!
  Sincerely,
  Shira E. Puncekar
  sep219 at yahoo.com