[NEohioPAL]poetry book/support

herrickmartin at adelphia.net herrickmartin at adelphia.net
Thu Dec 7 14:57:02 PST 2006

Hello All!  I had a poetry book published several years ago by a subsidy publishing company.  Needless to say, the advertising/marketing campaign did not go very far, but now I know how to do it next time.

Anyway, I cancelled my contract with the company and had all of my books sent directly to me.  The book has 26 poems in it and would make a great stocking stuffer! (smile)

I am seeking support from all of you artists out here in my area.  I hope that you will please help me lighten this load of books.

They are only $6.00 each.  If interested, please reply to this email.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

Herrick Martin