[NEohioPAL]Berko: Woops and thanks...

Roy Berko royberko at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 07:17:59 PST 2006

If I ever had any doubt about the alterness of the
NEOHIOPAL population, it quickly evaporated when I got
numerous e-mails regarding several errors in my JESUS
CHRIST SUPERSTAR review.  Unfortunately, in writing
the review I used the public relations release from
the producer.  It contained several errors, which I
repeated in my review.  Yes, Jeff Fenholt did play
Jesus in the first Broadway production.  Ian Gillan
was Jesus on the original concert version.  And, Corey
Glover was not in fact a mamber of the TV show "In
Living Color",
he was a member of the 80's metal band "Living
Color."

Keep your eagle eyes active.  It keeps the reviewers
honest.

Roy

Roy Berko's blog, which contains theatre and dance reviews from 2002 through 2006, as well as his consulting and publications information, can be found at http://royberkinfo.blogspot.com