[NEohioPAL]Free computer monitors, printer, desk, bookcases and more

Dennis Yurich dennis at vanityCrash.com
Sat Dec 9 09:03:41 PST 2006

I have some items to give away to a needy non-profit. I just need a
letter of receipt in return.

LaCie Electron 22 Blue Monitor - 22" CRT monitor, was a graphic designer
standard

View Sonic G790 - 17" CRT monitor

Epson 660 - barely used inkjet printer, PC only, with parallel interface
cable

Computer Desk - Gray and Black, 36"w X 20" d X 30" h, on wheels, full
width pullout keyboard drawer, pullout lower tray for printer and such

Secretarial Chair - 5 wheel, adjustable height

Two (2) oak bookcases - width: 38";  overall height: 84"; lower portion
height: 34"; lower portion depth: 16"; upper portion depth: 12",
adjustable shelving (picture shows original oak finish - we tried to
paint them but the paint did not take, the paint can be easily scraped
off to original finish)

Armstrong Swift Lock No Glue Laminate Flooring - New sealed box, 18.6 sq
ft, white marble

Go here to view pictures: http://www.yurichcreative.com/neopal/

Pickup in Brook Park

Call Dennis