[NEohioPAL]MOVING SALE...ASAP!

Denise Astorino denise.astorino at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 18:48:21 PST 2006

Hey there!

Need items for your apartment or your home?   I'm moving and have a
whole apartment
filled with things for sale.

I need to get rid of everything in the next days...so please email me
with a way to contact you
if you are interested in knowing about any of the following.

1. Green couch--less than 2 years old..removeable pillow back and two
mustard colored pillows with patterns.   ----$100 or will consider
best offer

2. large armchair that is the same complimentary pattern of the throw
pillows of the couch.  $45

If bought together---$120 for both

3. Solid oak dining room table with wrought iron trim and base w/ 4
patterned chairs that go with it.    Scratches and water stained but
can be stripped....great piece of furniture   $75 or best offer

4. old metal and leather rolling executive chair for a computer desk  $15

5. retro red vinal assorted chair (no arms)  wooden legs  $15

6.  shelving units...2 plastic five shelf units $10 each
                              2 metal shelves $20 each

7.  a metal microwave cart -- $10

8.  microwave-- $25

9. Metal futon frame--$20

10. Housewares
       dishes from Pottery Barn and Target ---will consider best offer

10. a wicker swivel rocker with ottoman --$15

11. Two plastic porch chairs--$3 each

There is more than I'm listing...send me an email to
Denise.Astorino at gmail.com and we can make time for you to see it.

I will be willing to consider best offers on all of these items

Thanks! Denise