[NEohioPAL]Berko review: ROCKY HORROR SHOW (CPT)

roger priebe video316 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 9 11:51:42 PST 2006

I saw rocky on Friday night and I thought the whole thing worked. I think
maybe you saw a bad show, case I could hear and understand everyone
perfectly. I was kinda taken aback with some of the gender switches…..some
of them worked, like the narrator. I thought Amy Bistok was really good.  As
good as frank-n-furter and rocky were, I personally would have preferred
males in those 2 roles. But Alison Garrigan and Amy Pawlukiewicz did a fine
job. Now for me,. I am madly in love with the girl that played Janet. She
was beautiful and a wonderful singer to boot. Almost to good for this play.
Liz Conway, you now own my heart and soul. I also can’t forget Andrew
Marikis as brad, he was just fantastic. The only downside for me was my
favorite song being destroyed by Monique MacGregor as Eddie…..just plain
awful.

It just seems to me that your not a fan of the whole rocky horror thing….now
I have seen the film well over 100 times so I could follow this play with no
problem. If you don’t; know the film at all, your going to be way lost in
this play. You need to know the source material in order to really follow
along with this production.

And for the record, I stayed for the whole show and the show was 80%
filled…..and everyone seemed to love it. I hope to see it again before it’s
done.

I recommend any rocky fan to check out this fun play!

Roger Priebe
Dracko Productions.