[NEohioPAL]Need a pianist?

cmach at bw.edu cmach at bw.edu
Mon Dec 11 14:28:16 PST 2006

My name is Corey Mach, I am a freshman Music Theatre major at
Baldwin-Wallace College. I have been playing piano for fifteen years;
accompanying, musical directing, and vocal directing musicals. If anyone
is in need of a pianist to play Christmas or holiday music for any paid
banquet, party, dinner, etc., I am available for this Christmas season. I
just finished putting together my holiday rep book and I would love to
come to your event to entertain your guests. You can reach me by e-mail:
cmach at bw.edu to discuss dates, payment, and availibility.

Thank you, I hope everyone has a great holiday...

Corey Joseph Mach
cmach at bw.edu
440-227-6909