[NEohioPAL]Sale: Some computer/audio stuff for sale, some free items

Richard B. Ingraham rbingraham at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 11 21:21:53 PST 2006

Hello all,

Rather than bore you with a laundry list of items I'm trying to get rid
of, I just built a special page on my web site.

If you have any interest in some used audio gear and/or computer sound
gear, please feel free to visit the page below.

There are even some freebies, of some outdated gear.  But maybe someone
can get some use out of them.

Here is the link:

neohiopal at lists.fredsternfeld.com

Thanks,