[NEohioPAL]Looking for a clarinet player

Justin Brenis justinbrenis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 20:18:22 PST 2006

------=_Part_59080_9727762.1165983502792

Attn whomever is interested

My name is Justin Brenis, and I am in the process of working on a character
piece to be presented at a local theater in their upcoming local talent
show. It is a character piece you may have seen performed by Billy Crystal
in Comic Relief 2006, their latest fundraiser to earn money for Hurricane
Katrina Victims.

In this piece my character is a older clarinet player. Therefore I am
looking for one of 3 things:

1 - A clarinet player who owns at least 1 clarinet, and would be willing to
be there the night of the talent show, February 17th, 2007, allowing me to
simply hold, and pretend to play it on stage.

2 - A clarinet player with 2 clarinets (ideally), who will also let me
borrow on to hold, and will sit backstage and play while I pretend to, the
song "Do you know what it means, to miss New Orleans." Which I have the
sheet music for.

3 - Someone who knows someone who fits either of those descriptions. I could
also use a piano/keyboard player if you know anyone.

I am, hopefully, going to have the funds to provide a small stipend to the
person whome I choose, but I can't promise that it will be much....no more
then the avergae one-night rental rate on a used clarinet, since Im not very
wealthy and can really only afford that much.

However if you interested, please either send me an e-mail at
JustinBrenis at gmail.com, or call me at 1-216-469-9317 and leave me a message
and I will call you back.

Thanks,
Justin Brenis

------=_Part_59080_9727762.1165983502792

Attn whomever is interested<br><br>My name is Justin Brenis, and I am in the process of working on a character piece to be presented at a local theater in their upcoming local talent show. It is a character piece you may have seen performed by Billy Crystal in Comic Relief 2006, their latest fundraiser to earn money for Hurricane Katrina Victims.
Thanks,<br>Justin Brenis<br>

------=_Part_59080_9727762.1165983502792--