[NEohioPAL]Christmas Spectacular featuring Robin Graham

Al Diamond Phillips alitivity at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 13 18:17:55 PST 2006

One of the first people to offer their services as a
musician for the show was Robin. I didnt know her
before hand, but she gave me the link to her band The
Trade's website, where I could hear some of her
original music. As a song writer myself I could
appreciate her musical talents. I felt that by adding
her to the group I would not only gain an extra voice
in the show but a strong pianist to round out the
band. She brings a dynamic to the band that will
surely be enjoyed by everyone. Check her out at
www.aldiamondphillips.com as well as her sites
artistic digital photography specializing in
portraiture
http://www.sunchaserphotography.com
modern rock
http://www.jetdogrecords.com

And just as a reminder ther are only a few days left
until The Al Diamond Phillips Rockin Christmas
Spectacular. Anyone planning to attend should make
their reservations asap 330-722-6766

                       Al Diamond Phillips