[NEohioPAL]Two PAID positions on national tour, Sign Stage on Tour presents Fanastic Mr. Fox

Erin LaFountain elafountain at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 16 06:45:21 PST 2006

Sign Stage on Tour is holding auditions for two PAID remaining spots on the
national tour. Rehearsals begin in January(2007) in Cleveland, Ohio. The
tour will continue to May/ June. This year's tour is  Roald Dahl"s
"Fantastic Mr. Fox".  Again, the tour is paid but it is non- union

Experience in sign language is not a requirement as we are looking mostly
for voicers but it is a plus. We are conducting interviews as soon as
possible. To schedule an appointment, please contact William Morgan at (216)
229-2838 and dial his extension as prompted or email him at
imthemorgan at hotmail.com. Auditions will be held at the Sign Stage Offices
located in the Cleveland Play House

Actors will be asked to read from the script.

Thank you,

Erin LaFountain, Co-Producer

Stay up-to-date with your friends through the Windows Live Spaces friends
list.