[NEohioPAL]Instrumentalists needed for pit orchestra

Jason Falkofsky falkofskyj at ths.org
Sat Dec 16 15:46:13 PST 2006

Olmsted Performing Arts is looking for the following intrumentalists to =
round out our volunteer pit orchestra for our production of Babes in =
Toyland:
=20
Flute
Oboe (possible soprano sax)
Trumpet
Violins
=20
Rehearsal and performance schedule is as follows:=20
=20
Two pit-only rehearsals at the Olmsted Community Center on Sunday, Jan. =
7 from 5:30 - 8:30 and on Sunday, Jan. 14 from 2:00 - 5:00.=20
=20
Tech week rehearsals are scheduled for the evenings of Monday, Jan. 15, =
Wednesday, Jan. 17, and Thursday, Jan. 18.=20
=20
The shows are Friday, Jan. 19 @ 7:00 and Saturday, Jan. 20 at 2:00 & =
7:00.
=20
This is an excellent oppotunity for talented high school and college =
students to gain experience and/or for adults who enjoy working with =
young people.
=20
For more information contact,
=20