[NEohioPAL]sauna

ELLIOTT HOOPER screamineagle915 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 16 21:57:28 PST 2006

--0-984664966-1166335048=:46603

Two person Sauna for sale.  This is a two person SAUNA GEM sauna.  Made from Hemlock wood. Comes with a built in AM/FM cd player.  This is a self contained unit and uses any standard household plug.  There is no danger of burning yourself because this unit uses radiant heat from its five radiant panels.  I paid $1900 in Feburary for this sauna.
  Asking $1000.  What a great Christmas gift!
  Elliott
  216-299-8378