[NEohioPAL]Reaching out for a grieving mother

j De Ciano clevegoodfella at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 07:42:26 PST 2006

--0-172325626-1166456546=:30314

Heya everyone, I am reaching out to you for a grieveing mother. I am not asking for any money first of all.  My 26 year old cousin a single mother had remove her 6 month old baby boy Pierre James Howard from life support on saturday at metro hospital. Little Pierre was born premature and lived with a trake in order to breathe my cousin was such a dedicated single mother. Pierre fell into a coma and on saturday life support was removed and passed in his mothers arms with his entire family present. This small little angel touched so many lives in such a short time. The funeral is being paid for by Cracium funeral home, Jim Cracium generously donated the service,plot everything. What I would like to see if anyone would be willing donate.send flowers to for the funeral. I really would like to see fill the grave site wih flowers bears ballons etc.
   The burial will be at Holy Cross Cemetary tomorrow I am still waiting on finale details, If you think you would be willing to help out I would appreciate it ? She is on  a real fixed income, so really anything would be so greatly appreciated.
   I am doing all I can do on my end I can be reached at
  216 534 4973 THanks
  Joe Figueroa