[NEohioPAL]Rock Stars Needed

Eastern Onion Youngion at cox.net
Wed Dec 20 12:43:11 PST 2006

Paid Gig.

Rock Stars needed for 1 hour meet and greet in March.
Buddy Holly, Tina Turner, Cher, Barbara Streisand, etc.

Customer requesting photos.
Please respond to Youngion at cox.net

Thanks
Dan
Eastern Onion of Cleveland
216-521-FUNNY (3866)
http://www.eastern-onion.com

From: JR Simons <jovialities at peoplepc.com> (JR Simons)
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 16:39:28 -0500 (EST)
Subject: [NEohioPAL]Writer needs ratings for competition

Greetings to everyone in the Northeast Ohio creative community!  Your assistance is requested.

I have posted a short story I wrote, titled "Paybacks Are A Bitch," on the Gather.com website for consideration for sale through Amazon.com.  The contest is decided by popular vote of people reading the story and rating it online.  Please take a moment in the next 12 days to visit and rate it.  Here's the link:

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474976865859

Please tell all your friends and anyone else I've forgotten on this email to visit, read and rate.

Thanks!

J. R. Simons
Producer
The Jovialities Entertainment Co., Ltd.