[NEohioPAL]Friends and Students of Michelle Dean/Deena Bolton

Rand Slotterbeck rslotterbeck at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 21 11:02:14 PST 2006

<P>Dear friends,</P>
<P>I'm sorry to bring this news and more so at this time of year, but it needs to be shared.</P>
<P>Our friend Michelle Dean has made the decision, with-in her rights to do so, to cease aggressive and invasive treatment of the health issues arising from her diabetes and sever organ damage that resulted from repeated clotting and infection of several dialysis ports.</P>
<P>She is reported to be quite her self and resting comfortably at;</P>
<P>The Justin T. Rogers Hospice Care Facility<BR>3358 Ridgewood Rd.<BR>Fairlawn, OH<BR>44333-3118</P>
<P>She is registered under Deena Bolton - as that is still her legal name.</P>
<P>The Main switchboard can be reached at 1 (330) 668 - 4662   OR<BR>You can call Michelle's room directly at 1 (330) 668 - 4638</P>
<P>I have not as yet been able to speak with anyone that could give me a more definite prognosis as to how much time she has but a mutual friend has assured me that she does not want to spend her finale days sleeping or staring at the TV, so <STRONG>visits</STRONG> or <EM>phone calls would be greatly appreciated.</EM> - Anything to share with her our Love, Support, Courage, Faith and most of all - a celebration of our friendship with her. As renal failure can be fatal with-in 24 to 48 hours - sending a card is not recomended.</P>
<P>I know that going to visit someone in a hospice situation is hard to do for many of us - especially around the holidays. If you find yourself "thinking about it" but hesitant... call someone else on the list that might want to go too. Little groups of 3 to 5 friends at a time can keep the conversations lively and uplifting. I know it will mean a lot to Michelle - and it will to you also.</P>
<P>A Happy and Blessed Holiday Season to All,</P>
<P>As Ever -</P>
<P>Tyson/Rand </P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV><FONT color=#000000>