[NEohioPAL]Michelle Dean--the passing of a friend and talent

wm-alex at juno.com wm-alex at juno.com
Sun Dec 24 06:26:39 PST 2006

----__JWM__J41c6.167eS.2781M

It is with a heavy heart that I announce death of Deena Michelle Bolton,=
 known to many of us in the performing arts community as Michelle Dean. =
The first phone call, telling me of her rapid decline, came at about one=
-fifty on the morning of Christmas Eve. Before I could even get dressed =
and get to my car it was too late; the next call came less than ten minu=
tes later, informing me that Michelle had passed.
I was fortunate that a close friend of hers, Paula, was also notified, a=
nd Paula and I went to Michelle's hospice center in Fairlawn. Joyce, the=
 woman from the center who'd called us, assured us that Michelle was not=
 alone when she died; many of the center=92s kind and caring staff were =
there with her.
Michelle was a talented and passionate person, driven to succeed in her =
chosen art. Her acting was of great importance in her life. It was in pu=
rsuit of this dream that led her to California early this year. The stre=
sses of the move caused a series of medical complications, leading to th=
e final one that forced her to make her decision to decline further trea=
tment.
Michelle also loved to teach children, and there are many young ones who=
 benefited from her Hope School acting classes.
During Michelle=92s last week, many friends were able to visit her and t=
heir company helped see her through that most difficult of times. It was=
 her wish that her services be private but, in keeping with her outlook,=
 Michelle also wished that all her friends would get together for a part=
y to celebrate her life. This I intend to follow through on and I will w=
elcome anyone who would like to attend. I will be certain to keep everyo=
ne up to date on the arrangements for the party.
Thanks for reading this, and thanks for caring. Among us, in our mutual =
friendships, Michelle won=92t be forgotten.
William A. Alexander
Travelin' Light Productions
www.travelinlightproductions.com
(216) 375-2572

----__JWM__J41c6.167eS.2781M

e Bolton, known to many of us in the performing arts community as Michel=
le Dean. The first phone call, telling me of her rapid decline, came at =
about one-fifty on the morning of Christmas Eve. Before I could even get=
 dressed and get to my car it was too late; the next call came less than=
 ten minutes later, informing me that Michelle had passed.</P>
<P>I was fortunate that a close friend of hers, Paula, was also notified=
, and Paula and I went to Michelle's hospice center in Fairlawn. Jo=
yce, the woman from the center who'd called us, assured us that Michelle=
 was not alone when she died; many of the center=92s kind and caring sta=
ff were there with her.</P>
<P>Michelle was a talented and passionate person, driven to succeed in h=
er chosen art. Her acting was of great importance in her life. It was in=
 pursuit of this dream that led her to California early this year. The s=
tresses of the move caused a series of medical complications, leading to=
 the final one that forced her to make her decision to decline further t=
reatment.</P>
<P>Michelle also loved to teach children, and there are many young ones =
who benefited from her Hope School acting classes.</P>
<P>During Michelle=92s last week, many friends were able to visit her an=
d their company helped see her through that most difficult of times. It =
was her wish that her services be private but, in keeping with her outlo=
ok, Michelle also wished that all her friends would get together for a p=
arty to celebrate her life. This I intend to follow through on and I wil=
l welcome anyone who would like to attend. I will be certain to keep eve=
ryone up to date on the arrangements for the party.</P>
<P>Thanks for reading this, and thanks for caring. Among us, in our mutu=
al friendships, Michelle won=92t be forgotten.</P>
<P>William A. Alexander<BR>Travelin' Light Productions<BR><A href=3D"htt=
p://www.travelinlightproductions.com">www.travelinlightproductions.com</=

----__JWM__J41c6.167eS.2781M--