[NEohioPAL]Something Dada's Goodbye to the Bassa Vita Party

Something Dada somethingdada at aztemail.com
Tue Dec 26 09:40:45 PST 2006

All good things must come to an end, and so it is with Dada's relationship with the Bassa Vita Lounge.  We have had a wonderful time performing at the BV, and in honor of that, are going to have a blowout party on Thursday, the 28th at 9:30 PM.  We're bringing out alumni members of Dada, along with the current cast, to rock the house one last time.  They're going to be wiping funny off the walls.  They're going to be finding funny in odd places when they clean three weeks from now.  Suffice to say: there will be mad funny.  So come down and share the joy, the tears, and the drink specials with Dada this Thursday, celebrating the end of the Bassa Vita chapter and the beginning of the Tower Press chapter starting in February (stay tune for more details).

Next show times:

Thursday, 12/28/06 - 21 and over
9:30 PM

Bassa Vita Lounge