[NEohioPAL]New Year's...Fund Raiser

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Thu Dec 28 06:41:40 PST 2006

ATTN:

If you are looking for items to contribute to a New Year's Eve party, we
may be able to help you!  Our group in Akron, Ohio is involved in creating
an independent social-issue film/docudrama.  A not-for-profit venture, we
are in need of much funding.  Therefore, from now through May of 2007, we
are putting together beautiful plates and baskets full of tasty treats and
a variety of foods.  The price for the plates is $15 which includes 15-20
items in them.  We offer different sizes of baskets ranging from $20 to
$40.  We are also making special baskets to cater to your specific needs
such as sugar-free foods, fruits, cheeses, etc.

This is our first fund-raiser.  Won't you help us to see this film become
a reality by purchasing one or more of these plates or baskets?  We will
continually be taking orders by phone - (330) 633-6093 or by e-mail -
promiseheart at lpemail.com.  We can fill these orders within a 3-day notice.
 Don't delay! Contact us ASAP.

We will not ship these products; rather, we will make arrangements with
you for the time and date of the pick-up or drop-off (delivery) of your
purchases.

We are able to make  plates and baskets for New Year's, Valentine's Day,
Easter, Mother's Day, or any occasion (e.g. birthday).  Please note that
any baskets which are custom-made for you may have a slight additional
charge.  Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,

Eric (volunteer)