[NEohioPAL]Michelle Dean -- her upcoming life-celebration party

wm-alex at juno.com wm-alex at juno.com
Mon Jan 1 08:06:18 PST 2007

----__JWM__J446b.794bS.15fbM

Greetings, everyone. I hope this has been a special holiday season for y=
ou.
As I=92ve mentioned in earlier notices, Deena Michelle Bolton, known to =
many of us as Michelle Dean, passed away early on the morning of Christm=
as Eve. It was her wish that those of us who knew her would get together=
 and throw a party in her honor to celebrate her life.
We=92re now in the planning stages of that party and we=92d like to enli=
st all the help we can. Tentative dates right now are January 13th, with=
 the 20th being an alternate. We=92d like to throw a =91pot-luck=92 and =
have everyone attending bring a dish or side or dessert; once we know ho=
w many plan to attend we=92ll know better the size of the place we=92d n=
eed. If it=92s a small gathering I=92d be happy to host it at my home bu=
t more than 15-18 people would be more than I could comfortably fit.
Kindly RSVP ASAP so that we=92ll know better how big a turnout we can ex=
pect, and if you have an idea for a venue (or would like to volunteer yo=
ur home) you can also let me know (and if you do, make sure you let me k=
now what group-size limits you=92d recommend--keeping in mind we probabl=
y can=91t count on decent weather for an outdoor gathering.)
Also, I=92d like to encourage everyone to bring as many stories of Miche=
lle (and pictures and videos, if you have them) so that we can better sh=
are in her memory.
Thanks so much for you interest. I=92m sure we=92ll be able to throw a p=
arty for Michelle that will match her dynamic life.

William A. Alexander
Travelin' Light Productions
www.travelinlightproductions.com

----__JWM__J446b.794bS.15fbM

son for you.</P>
<P>As I=92ve mentioned in earlier notices, Deena Michelle Bolton, known =
to many of us as Michelle Dean, passed away early on the morning of Chri=
stmas Eve. It was her wish that those of us who knew her would get toget=
her and throw a party in her honor to celebrate her life.</P>
<P>We=92re now in the planning stages of that party and we=92d like to e=
nlist all the help we can. Tentative dates right now are January 13<SUP>=
th</SUP>, with the 20<SUP>th</SUP> being an alternate. We=92d like to th=
row a =91pot-luck=92 and have everyone attending bring a dish or side or=
 dessert; once we know how many plan to attend we=92ll know better the s=
ize of the place we=92d need. If it=92s a small gathering I=92d be happy=
 to host it at my home but more than 15-18 people would be more than I c=
ould comfortably fit.</P>
<P>Kindly RSVP ASAP so that we=92ll know better how big a turnout we can=
 expect, and if you have an idea for a venue (or would like to volunteer=
 your home) you can also let me know (and if you do, make sure you let m=
e know what group-size limits you=92d recommend--keeping in mind we prob=
ably can=91t count on decent weather for an outdoor gathering.)</P>
<P>Also, I=92d like to encourage everyone to bring as many stories of Mi=
chelle (and pictures and videos, if you have them) so that we can better=
 share in her memory.</P>
<P>Thanks so much for you interest. I=92m sure we=92ll be able to throw =
a party for Michelle that will match her dynamic life.<BR><BR>William&nb=
sp;A. Alexander<BR>Travelin' Light Productions<BR>www.tra=
velinlightproductions.com</P></html>

----__JWM__J446b.794bS.15fbM--