[NEohioPAL]Karaoke Night at Cronies

kevin joseph kelly kevinjosephkelly2020 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 20:27:31 PST 2007

Every Tuesday night at Cronies, I am bringing back
Theatre Night. This was a blast when we did it years
ago, and it is time to resurrect the beast and start
having fun again.

The kitchen is excellent, so great munchies await you.

The fun will start around 10 PM.

So come on out and belt out a tune, eat, drink,  and
find yourself!

Cronies is located right across the street from the
Beck Center for the Arts on Detroit Avenue in
Lakewood, in between the Mark Twain apartments and the
Rush Inn.

See ya there!!!!!