[NEohioPAL]Auditions for Odd Couple

Rhoades, Barbara RHOADEB at ccf.org
Mon Jan 8 06:49:47 PST 2007

------_=_NextPart_001_01C73334.3E47ABF7

Auditions for Odd Couple are tonight and tomorrow night from 7p-9p at
East Cleveland Theater, 14108 Euclid Avenue.  All roles are open. No
appointment is necessary.  We will be reading from the script. Don't
miss out on this old favorite, there's a role just waiting for you.  We
need 6 men between 30 and 65 and 2 women between 30 and 45. We'll all be
home well before halftime...Go Bucks!

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Cleveland Clinic is ranked one of the top 3 hospitals in
America by U.S.News & World Report. Visit us online at
http://www.clevelandclinic.org for a complete listing of
our services, staff and locations.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C73334.3E47ABF7

<head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii">
<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:Arial;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:Arial;
	color:black;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->

</head>

style=3D'font-size:
12.0pt;color:black'>Auditions for Odd Couple are tonight and tomorrow night
=66rom 7p-9p at East Cleveland Theater, 14108 Euclid Avenue.  All role=
s=
 are open.
No appointment is necessary.  We will be reading from the script. =
Don’t
miss out on this old favorite, there’s a role just waiting for =
you.  We
need 6 men between 30 and 65 and 2 women between 30 and 45. We’ll all=
 =
be

<P><pre =
wrap>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Cleveland Clinic is ranked one of the top 3 hospitals in
America by U.S.News & World Report. Visit us online at
http://www.clevelandclinic.org for a complete listing of
our services, staff and locations.

</pre></P></body>