[NEohioPAL]Entertainment Quick Tip: Color Headshots are in!

Brian Bowers BBowers at creative-business-consulting.com
Mon Jan 8 22:59:32 PST 2007

While black and white headshots have traditionally been the staple for theatre work, color headshots have definitely made a strong comeback in the entertainment industry.  Not only are they the preferred photo for commercial talent agencies, it's practically a requirement to have them to be submitted for soaps, pilots, and film work on the East and West Coast markets.  Color headshots are also a great way for an attractive actor to get submitted for commercial print work in addition to on-camera opporunities.

For more FREE information, go to www.creative-business-consulting.com and click on "Arts & Entertainment Consulting". Sign up for my newsletter to stay up to date on the latest trends in the entertainment industry in our market, as well to get free tips and information on upcoming workshops and other opportunities.

Brian Bowers
www.creative-business-consulting.com