[NEohioPAL]Young Actress Needed for Special Film

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Tue Jan 9 07:49:48 PST 2007

A T T N.:

Our group in Akron, Ohio is putting together an independent, low-budget
film/docudrama called "Mama's Plan".  We are in need of much help!  We are
now looking for a young girl between the ages of 7-10, possibly older, if
she can fit the part.

The role entails a young girl who is abused by her uncle.  The actress
would have to play the  role of "the girl" at ages 6, 7, and 8.  There is
MUCH memorization needed, so this person must be experienced in film (not
just stage work).

Also, because this deals with a very delicate and important social issue,
we need  a dependable individual who would have reliable transportation.
THIS IS A VOLUNTARY POSITION.  This is not a money-making venture!  Copies
of the film will go to schools, youth groups, agencies, and the like.  Our
objective is to discourage girls/young women from discarding, abondoning,
killing or harming their newborn babies in any way.

All the rehearsals will be held in Akron every 1-2 weeks, since this is a
major role.
Again, this is not a paid position.  Only young girls who could meet all
these requirements need apply.  Please do not e-mail us at this time, but
call (330) 633-6093 if interested.
Thank you.

Sincerely,
Eric (volunteer w/ the "Mama's Plan" film project)