[NEohioPAL]Seeking Theater Employment

Shira E. Puncekar sep219 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 10:36:49 PST 2007

--0-2063749193-1168367809=:30112

Hello Everyone,
  I am a recent graduate with my Bachelor of Arts in Theater- I am currently seeking theater work opportunities in the area- I have a variety of backstage technical experience (scenic art, sound, props, makeup), and have also played flute for 15 years, so I would be available for pit orchestra as well. I live in the Youngstown area, but am willing to travel to Cleveland/Pittsburgh areas for a reasonable opportunity. If anyone here knows of events/shows in the area seeking help, or if you would like more information regarding my resume, please contact me at the email address below. Thank you!!

  Shira E. Puncekar
  sep219 at yahoo.com