[NEohioPAL]Back drop for South Pacific Needed

Molly Sawyer drama_queen1281 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 10 05:45:23 PST 2007

--0-1095283028-1168436723=:2328

Nordonia High School is in need of a island/sky backdrop.  Renting thru a company has proved to be an exhorbitant amount of money for the amount of time we need it.  Does anyone know of any theatres that rent out their own backdrops.  We are certainly willing to pay if the price is right!  Contact Molly at mrs9 at uakron.edu
  Thanks!

--0-1095283028-1168436723=:2328

<hr size=1>Any questions?  Get answers on any topic at <a href="http://answers.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx">Yahoo! Answers</a>. Try it now.
--0-1095283028-1168436723=:2328--