[NEohioPAL]Guest needed for TV show taping Tuesday

Karen Kawolics kmmk816 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 13 12:35:02 PST 2007

Hi all,

  We are looking for one more person to be interviewed
on our cable show "Mind, Body & Spirit".

  It is taping on Tuesday, Jan. 16th at 3:45PM at
Cable 9 studios in Macedonia.  The topic is
"Valentines Day"  How to love your self this year ...

  We are open to any ideas ... please email me at
kmmk816 at yahoo.com.

  You will get a copy of your segment, plus the show
will be broadcast on Cable 9 - 12 times in the month
of February.  visit our website for more information
... www.MBStelevision.com

thanks, Karen K

www.KarenKawolics.com
  www.MBStelevision.com