[NEohioPAL]CLEVELAND AREA PIANIST AVAILABLE

Christopher Chung cbc5 at case.edu
Sat Jan 13 19:33:58 PST 2007

--------------020609040009040000040304

To: NEohioPAL subscribers

I have been working in the Cleveland area for the past three years as an
accompanist, music director, and concert pianist.  I am currently a BM &
MM student at the Cleveland Institute of Music studying jointly with
Paul Schenly (head) & Sergei Babayan (BM anticipated Spring 2007, MM
anticipated Spring 2008).  I currently am employed part-time at the Beck
Center for the Arts.  I have worked with Playhouse Square Education
Department and recently worked as a pianist for the Extremely Wicked
Summer Camp with the first national touring cast of Wicked during its
three-week engagement at the State Theater.  I have worked with Maryann
Nagel, Greg Violand, Lynnette Guttman, Cleveland Public Theater,
Cleveland Playhouse, Douglas Collier, Bob Navis, Eric Richardson, Judi
Spitzer, Dawn Youngs, Near West Theatre, and Westlake High School to
name some.  I have also been music director for several productions in
the NEohio area.  I can send you an updated resume, biography,
curriculum vitae, and professional references per your request in PDF
format.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me using
the contact information below.  I wish everyone a Happy New Year and
hope to work with you :-) .

Sincerely,

CHRISTOPHER B. CHUNG
(562) 881-3352

--------------020609040009040000040304

begin:vcard
fn:Christopher Chung
n:Chung;Christopher
adr;dom:;;11328 Euclid Ave, Apt 507;Cleveland;OH;44106-5109
email;internet:cbc5 at case.edu
tel;cell:562.881.3352
version:2.1
end:vcard