[NEohioPAL]Needing a Volunteer Errand Person for Film

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Sun Jan 14 12:43:41 PST 2007

A T T E N T I O N :
We are a group of people who are putting on an independent film/docudrama
called "Mama's Plan".  We are located in Akron, Ohio, and we are now
looking for volunteers to join us and help us with various duties.  We
need people who can run errands, deliver fundraising products, accompany
people involved in the film who need to do radio and t.v. programs,
purchase materials needed for the film,  and other responsibilities.
Compensation may be available for transportation needs, for those who can
volunteer there time.
Please view our website at:  www.mamasplan.com, and call us at
(330)633-6093 if you would like to get more information about these
positions.
Won't you contact us and get involved?  Thanks for your interest.

Sincerely,

The "Mama's Plan" Film Group