[NEohioPAL]Looking for Accomplished, Experienced Webmaster for Our Special Film

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Sun Jan 14 12:59:57 PST 2007

A T T E N T I O N:
Our group here in Akron, Ohio is putting on a social-issues independent
film called "Mama's Plan".
We are now in desperate need of an accomplished, experienced webmaster who
can redo the text of our website.  The duty would include deleting the
whole present website, and replacing it with a new one which will be
provided for the webmaster.  The graphics and layout of the 5 pages of our
website will remain the same.  By the way, our website address is:
www.mamasplan.com.  If anyone has the expertise and the time to devote to
this task, please email us at promiseheart at lpemail.com or call us at
(330)633-6093, and we will explain everything further.  A minimal fee can
be given to do this lengthy work.  If interested, please respond A.S.A.P.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

The "Mama's Plan" Film Group