[NEohioPAL]Seeking performers for Tri-C student film projects

George, Todd Todd.George at tri-c.edu
Sun Jan 14 20:38:22 PST 2007

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7385E.FD1B4ABD

Hello

I am teaching an introductory level course in digital film making at the =
Western Campus of Tri-C this semester and we are actively seeking =
performer to appear in student produced films.

here are the details (so far)

the class will produce two original scenes that they have written
at this point I cannot say what the scenes call for cast wise, as the =
students have not turned them in (they are offically due on 1/20/07)

We are scheduled to shot the scenes on the Western campus (which is =
located in Parma) on Saturday 2/24/07 and Saturday 3/3/07
the students will shoot one scene on each day, during their normal class =
session class is from 10am to 2:20pm

There is no pay for the performance but we will provide anyone who =
appears in either of the scenes with a DVD copy of the final edit of the =
scene.

we would like to hold auditions for the scenes by late January (most =
likely 1/27/07), auditions will be held on the Parma campus of Tri-C =
also

if you are available during this time frame, and would like to be apart =
of this project please do the following

contact me at 216 973 1803

if you have a headshot please send it to

Todd George
2635 East 127th Street
Cleveland, OH. 44120

thank you in advance for your time and consideration

Todd George
adjunct Instructor

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7385E.FD1B4ABD

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
6.5.7650.28">
<TITLE>Seeking performers for Tri-C student film projects</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/plain format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hello<BR>
<BR>
I am teaching an introductory level course in digital film making at the =
Western Campus of Tri-C this semester and we are actively seeking =
performer to appear in student produced films.<BR>
<BR>
here are the details (so far)<BR>
<BR>
the class will produce two original scenes that they have written<BR>
at this point I cannot say what the scenes call for cast wise, as the =
students have not turned them in (they are offically due on 1/20/07)<BR>
<BR>
We are scheduled to shot the scenes on the Western campus (which is =
located in Parma) on Saturday 2/24/07 and Saturday 3/3/07<BR>
the students will shoot one scene on each day, during their normal class =
session class is from 10am to 2:20pm<BR>
<BR>
There is no pay for the performance but we will provide anyone who =
appears in either of the scenes with a DVD copy of the final edit of the =
scene.<BR>
<BR>
we would like to hold auditions for the scenes by late January (most =
likely 1/27/07), auditions will be held on the Parma campus of Tri-C =
also<BR>
<BR>
if you are available during this time frame, and would like to be apart =
of this project please do the following<BR>
<BR>
contact me at 216 973 1803<BR>
<BR>
if you have a headshot please send it to<BR>
<BR>
Todd George<BR>
2635 East 127th Street<BR>
Cleveland, OH. 44120<BR>
<BR>
thank you in advance for your time and consideration<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Todd George<BR>