[NEohioPAL]Inlaw Suite/Room for Rent

Paul Floriano paulflorianoproductions at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 15 11:26:28 PST 2007

I have an inlaw suite to rent in South Euclid for
$450/month.  If payment is received by 5 pm on the 1st
of each month, you will be allowed to pay only $400.
Partially furnished.  Suite includes, living room,
office space, bedroom and shower as well as the use of
the laundry.  It is in my house, so we would be
sharing kitchen.

I also have a room to rent for $350/month.  If payment
is received by 5 pm the 1st of every month, you will
be allowed to pay only $300.  It is in my house so we
would be sharing the kitchen, bathroom and laundry.

I pay utilities and you would get DSL at no charge,
also.

Security deposit and one year lease required.

Email if interested.

Paul Floriano/Floriano Productions
1719 Wrenford
Cleveland, Ohio 44121